May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
What happened to the rest of this thread? :unsure:o_O

Biker1mike

Equipment
B6200, Kubota 2030 Front Blade, King Cutter 60" finishing deck
Jan 11, 2022
Gallatin, NY USA
Sounds from my deck. The other best sounds are an old Kenworth log truck coming down the hill into the double 'S' with an experienced driver. The newbies tend to stink up the area with burning brakes and clutches. Or a good rider on on a bike picking up speed and leaning left, right, left, right. The wannabes with straight pipes are down shifting and pooping their pants.

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Sounds from my deck. The other best sounds are an old Kenworth log truck coming down the hill into the double 'S' with an experienced driver. The newbies tend to stink up the area with burning brakes and clutches. Or a good rider on on a bike picking up speed and leaning left, right, left, right. The wannabes with straight pipes are down shifting and pooping their pants.

This is what I get when I try to play it.

Video unavailable
This video is private