Antonio Carraro

tunin

Equipment
Kubota B1-17, B2410
Jun 23, 2013
Medjugorje
Hello guys, I just thought I would do a bit of an update here after a while of owning the new tractor, it has been over a year… i must say this tractor was a game changer for me.
working with the smaller Kubota tractors I had worked for us but this is just so much easier and on another level when it comes to ability.

being that ai bought a used Antonio Carraro tractor with some hours on it, i expected some issues, had a few with some wore out hoses and a few other Hydraulic issues (stuck valves and ripped cables, sensors. For the most part i fixed it all with the help of Jim from https://autrusa.com/.
lucily there is good people out there that are selfless and willing to help no matter what. I strive to be one of those people.

adopted all of my implements, built some more, bought a few wrecked ones and fixed them and adopted them to my tractor.

I am especially happy to finally have forklift I took off from an old regular forklift at the scrapyard and adopted it to my AC tractor, being that the seat/steering is reversable, it is so easy to use.

some photos below, if anyone has any questions, I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP AND ANSWE ANY QUESTIONS.

Attachments

Reactions: 5 users

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Some more images.
I can certainly understand your affection for the Carraro.
I have never seen one, but to me it looks like a uniquely functional little brute!
Particularly suited to your use!

Reactions: 1 user

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
That is one sweet unit, looks super versatile!
Love the articulated units, you can fit them in some small places.
And the reversible drive function is awesome.
I just bought a forklift just because of this issue.
I bet having a cab is nice too!
I wish we had the availability of those here.

I'm looking at a couple of these, put a plow on the front, maybe a huge snow blower on the back.
One pass and the road will be cleared!
And crazy as it may sound I can pick up a good running model for less than a little Kubota!
These are just a little bigger than what you got.
Versa.JPG

Steiger.JPG

Steiger with blade.JPG

tunin

Equipment
Kubota B1-17, B2410
Jun 23, 2013
Medjugorje
I can certainly understand your affection for the Carraro.
I have never seen one, but to me it looks like a uniquely functional little brute!
Particularly suited to your use!
Thank you mate. They are awesome tractors it.

tunin

Equipment
Kubota B1-17, B2410
Jun 23, 2013
Medjugorje

I'm looking at a couple of these, put a plow on the front, maybe a huge snow blower on the back.
And crazy as it may sound I can pick up a good running model for less than a little Kubota!
View attachment 95305
View attachment 95306
View attachment 95307
Wow, those are monsters, we would not have space to use this type of brutes where I live, all of the lots are small, hilly area, mostly vineyards and olive orchards…

I follow the BigBud company, apparently they are coming with a new model This spring? I like them.

I live in a town that is a Catholic shrine, lots of pilgrims walk by my property, one would not belive how many people stop by and take photos and look around the The Antonio Carraros.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana

View attachment 95305
View attachment 95306
View attachment 95307
I watch a tractor channel from the UK and a Wagner W4 was featured last week. It's a US made tractor out of Portland, Oregon but Wagner was bought out by John Deere. The Wagner W4 looks a lot like the two shown above. Very cool tractors for sure, and the Wagner sounds awesome once they got it running.

I could fit a plow to the front of the LMTV and I bet it would make an amazing snow plow.

aussiejeff

Equipment
L1500
Oct 13, 2010
Australia
A you tube video i watched shows a EU model Kubota L351 which comes in a narrow version and cab (similiar to the US B2401 but more horse power etc, good video just to see the vineyard terrain) did you look at one of these before choosing the AC unit and out of curiosity what is your vineyard row width.

Regards

tunin

Equipment
Kubota B1-17, B2410
Jun 23, 2013
Medjugorje
A you tube video i watched shows a EU model Kubota L351 which comes in a narrow version and cab (similiar to the US B2401 but more horse power etc, good video just to see the vineyard terrain) did you look at one of these before choosing the AC unit and out of curiosity what is your vineyard row width.

Regards
Hi,
thank you for your note. i did research other options including the Kubota, I mentioned before, I never get a response from them, being that we do not have a legite dealer of Kuhota in our small country I contacted teh German hq, Austrian, Italian… do get some more info and pricing. I also contacted many dealers, I never got a response.

i was always fond of the AC, the abilities of it and the flexibility, benign that they had the reversibility. We run a small family operation, it is not like I can justify having a dork lift, digger, skid-steer, loader… . this kind off fills all of the sports, compromise in many ways but still, it works great.

we have some really old vineyards that are still in high production and the grape varieties in t hese old vineyards are scarce and some of them are extinct we do not want to rip the out and replace them with new ones and have the vineyards wider. The rows in these vineyards are 130-140cm wide.roughly 53 inches.