Daily Chuckle

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
That’s not what my pointing lab ever did around birds…
True story…when Chewy was a pup we used to go to big city where there was a lake and walking trail and dog could be off leash…this was for his ability to ignore distractions and behave…anyway we would do training days at this public lake and I would set decoys out and we worked on hand commands and blind retrieves while people and other dogs walked by…he became very steady…he was great…after each training day we would walk around the lake and before we left we went to spectator area where city folks feeding hundreds (literally) ducks and geese off the deck/dock. Anyway I would put Chewy into a set and make him behave until he was at a full drool…then I would give him the command and you want to talk about the way the fowl come off the water….beside dripping feathers…guess what all the ducks and geese do all over the people feeding them when they take off…yep…we had a good laugh I call him back and out him in the truck while people cleaning themselves off. Anyway was it cruel and childless…yes…was it funny….it was to me. I think Chewy enjoyed it too. I don’t think the townies cared for it as much.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
Here's one in the news today for all you nay sayers about spending the money on a backhoe attachment for your tractor. I offer this...;)

did I ever mention just how much I hate digging...with a shovel?

Got Back hoe.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

xrocketengineer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1880, FEL, Grapple, 36 in. Forks, 48in. MMM, Quick Spade, Ripper
Nov 14, 2020
Merritt Island, Florida
Here's one in the news today for all you nay sayers about spending the money on a backhoe attachment for your tractor. I offer this...;)

did I ever mention just how much I hate digging...with a shovel?

View attachment 79760
It's hard work. But nothing is as satisfying as a DIY project.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Working at a pickle factory
A man comes home from working at a pickle factory and he seems troubled. His wife asks him what's wrong and the man says, "Oh, nothing. I just... well... recently I've had an uncontrollable urge to put my penis in the pickle slicer."
His wife nearly faints, then she blurts out: "Why? You need to go see someone. I'm going to make an appointment with a therapist or someone tomorrow."
The man protests, "No, no. It's fine. Really. I'm not going to do it."
Everything is fine for a few weeks, but then the man comes home early from work and he's pale as a ghost. His wife inquires, "What's the matter? You look terrible!"
The husband tells her, "Well, remember when I said I wanted to put my penis in the pickle slicer?"
The wife gasps, "You did? What happened?"
The man starts to cry. "I got fired!"
"I don't care about that! Are you okay? What happened with the pickle slicer?"
The man sobs, "She got fired, too."

Reactions: 2 users