Prime Video/ MLB.TV

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
We’ve been Amazon Prime members for several years now.

Apparently, Prime Video is included, and I activated it yesterday. Saw all the MLB games listed via the MLB.TV network.

I have an almost 80-year old friend that’s a serious MLB fan (Dodgers). He is a Prime member also, but also pays for an MLB.TV subscription for over $100 for a season.

He was able to activate Prime Video too and watch a Dodgers game, but is wondering if he can cancel his MLB.TV subscription, and watch via Prime Video???

He’s concerned the MLB access will only last a certain time as part of the Prime Video lineup?!?! I have no clue, and thought I’d ask if any of you guys have been watching MLB via Prime Video???

Not a baseball fan myself, and not any expert on streaming services.
My older friend would happily keep the $100 refund from canceling his MLB subscription. Trust me, he could use it for other purposes. MLB makes him happy….

I’d be happy to help him save those $$$, but don’t know if it’s a standard part of their offerings.

hagrid

Lifetime Member

Equipment
K1600GTL, ZX-14R
Jun 11, 2018
Pittsburgh
Cool! I can watch the Pie-rats: the only professional baseball farm team.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
We’ve been Amazon Prime members for several years now.

Apparently, Prime Video is included, and I activated it yesterday. Saw all the MLB games listed via the MLB.TV network.

I have an almost 80-year old friend that’s a serious MLB fan (Dodgers). He is a Prime member also, but also pays for an MLB.TV subscription for over $100 for a season.

He was able to activate Prime Video too and watch a Dodgers game, but is wondering if he can cancel his MLB.TV subscription, and watch via Prime Video???

He’s concerned the MLB access will only last a certain time as part of the Prime Video lineup?!?! I have no clue, and thought I’d ask if any of you guys have been watching MLB via Prime Video???

Not a baseball fan myself, and not any expert on streaming services.
My older friend would happily keep the $100 refund from canceling his MLB subscription. Trust me, he could use it for other purposes. MLB makes him happy….

I’d be happy to help him save those $$$, but don’t know if it’s a standard part of their offerings.
It's an add-on, $24.99/mo or $118/season. I think there's a free trial week. That's according to Amazon's site.

Reactions: 1 user

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
It's an add-on, $24.99/mo or $118/season. I think there's a free trial week. That's according to Amazon's site.
Yep -- thanks. He found that also.

Oh well, it was worth checking.

He'll keep his MLB subscription....

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Yep -- thanks. He found that also.

Oh well, it was worth checking.

He'll keep his MLB subscription....
Don't forget to cancel what might be a free trial week for you. Otherwise, they will likely have a way to bill you for something...

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
don't have much to add but tv in general is outlandish in cost; thus i still use rabbit ears. Well not really rabbit ears, but an antenna.

aint watched much anything in the 9 years i been here and don't miss satellite none. I had 400+ channels on the sat, and 59 now and i watch the same 4 channels now as i did on sat.