Frustration with waiting on new Kubota order

Graham H

Equipment
L5740 cab
Nov 4, 2021
NSW. Australia
Same problem all over the world.
we ordered a L5740 cab first week of july 20, arrived week before xmas.
1 off the attachment s arrived in May21
A friend is looking to buy one at present, he has been told not to expect one before mid 22

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

NvRudder

Equipment
L2501DT, LA525, R14's, Bison NVHA210 84" RB, Allied 60" SB, Diamond C 10k Dump
Jun 15, 2021
Northern NV
Finally some Good news...after placing the order for my L2501DT on 5/17, Dealer emailed that they have the tractor on-site and assembled...so I went over to check it out today...
The Bad News...forklift damage from shipping to the Left fender...replacement parts ordered, which should be in early next week...so potential pick up of tractor maybe wed or thurs...It looked great, sans the Fender! Hour Meter showed 0.2 Hrs!

Pretty darned excited to finally get it home...will be cool to officially be an OTT Family member!

Fingers Crossed!

Reactions: 10 users

Jms63

Equipment
Mx6000
Oct 17, 2021
Alabama
Anyone experience very long wait times on a new Kubota? I know, we are in a global supply shortage of seemingly everything.

I ordered a Grand L4060 on Feb 17th. It still has not arrived at the dealer. (supposedly due to arrive within the week). The salesman keeps telling me it is a lot of pieces, to be patient (tractor, BH, pallet forks). Seems like a really long wait, if it does stay on current schedule, it will be easily four months by the time they assemble and get it to me.

I priced the tractor through two dealers. They were within about a 1K of each other, so I went with the closer, smaller dealership. Wondering if a bigger dealer would get the tractor faster...

Thanks,
Sean
7 months and ended up swapping dealers 2 weeks later got lucky got a mx6000 hstc delivered to the dealer I switched too already assembled from plant which is really rare in these parts

Reactions: 1 users

ocsranch

Equipment
kx40, bx2660, l4701hst
Nov 6, 2021
oregon
7 months and ended up swapping dealers 2 weeks later got lucky got a mx6000 hstc delivered to the dealer I switched too already assembled from plant which is really rare in these parts
We are waiting for our little L4701HST, it's been 4 months now and all the dealer has as news is "past due"
After reading the posts here I believe I have discovered the problem! It's YOU guys, you keep ordering stuff which is why they are behind and why we are still waiting for our new L4701HST. So if you will all kindly hold up for a few months, that should speed up our own deliveries....

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 47704

We are waiting for our little L4701HST, it's been 4 months now and all the dealer has as news is "past due"

After reading the posts here I believe I have discovered the problem! It's YOU guys, you keep ordering stuff which is why they are behind and why we are still waiting for our new L4701HST. So if you will all kindly hold up for a few months, that should speed up our own deliveries....
Thats right! Now how much you willing to pay for us to ease up on orders? :ROFLMAO:
Just kidding but I did try to bride 2 dealers to divert a tractor and a loader to my dealer. Didn't work.

ocsranch

Equipment
kx40, bx2660, l4701hst
Nov 6, 2021
oregon
Thats right! Now how much you willing to pay for us to ease up on orders? :ROFLMAO:
Just kidding but I did try to bride 2 dealers to divert a tractor and a loader to my dealer. Didn't work.
They say that everything comes to those who wait, we just got notice that our new little L4701HST tractor has arrived and is being prepped for delivery!! Only been 5 months, but I sure will be glad to not have to use that huge old Massey Ferguson on the jobs way too little for it. The KX-040 we got lucky, someone got tired of waiting so only 60 days for it. Winter now, but we are ready for Spring now!! Yay!!

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
This morning I noticed 8 (?) tractors in crates at local dealership.

I think 4 were LX, and 4 were L's. Didn't see any loaders.

Just guessing all sold.

Retired in SD

Equipment
BX23s
Aug 27, 2021
South Dakota
They say that everything comes to those who wait, we just got notice that our new little L4701HST tractor has arrived and is being prepped for delivery!! Only been 5 months, but I sure will be glad to not have to use that huge old Massey Ferguson on the jobs way too little for it. The KX-040 we got lucky, someone got tired of waiting so only 60 days for it. Winter now, but we are ready for Spring now!! Yay!!
Hey, congratulations! I'm coming up on 5-months since I ordered our BX23s... so maybe, just maybe, it will get here this year... but I'm beginning to doubt it. I wonder if anybody on this forum, who ordered a BX23s back in July, has had it delivered? I spoke with my sales guy last week and he said Kubota hasn't even started building mine, yet.

Cam980

Equipment
Tractors mowing
Dec 6, 2021
Maitland Nsw
Anyone experience very long wait times on a new Kubota? I know, we are in a global supply shortage of seemingly everything.

I ordered a Grand L4060 on Feb 17th. It still has not arrived at the dealer. (supposedly due to arrive within the week). The salesman keeps telling me it is a lot of pieces, to be patient (tractor, BH, pallet forks). Seems like a really long wait, if it does stay on current schedule, it will be easily four months by the time they assemble and get it to me.

I priced the tractor through two dealers. They were within about a 1K of each other, so I went with the closer, smaller dealership. Wondering if a bigger dealer would get the tractor faster...

Thanks,
Sean
Hi Sean I’m in Australia and I placed an order for a brand new husqvarna zero turn mower on the 7/9/21 and still haven’t received it , I’m told would be here bout the 22 December , the global shipping crisis is a total fuck up and it’s only going to get worse ..

ocsranch

Equipment
kx40, bx2660, l4701hst
Nov 6, 2021
oregon
Hi Sean I’m in Australia and I placed an order for a brand new husqvarna zero turn mower on the 7/9/21 and still haven’t received it , I’m told would be here bout the 22 December , the global shipping crisis is a total fuck up and it’s only going to get worse ..
It's currently that way with everything, it took six months for our new Tractor to arrive, but she finally did. Even construction, shortages of metal, we finally ended up with a different color combo. Only thing to do is wait.

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
Find another dealer. Got the "3-9 month" run around from several local dealers, called a larger one a little further away but still within driving distance, and had a machine to my spec in less than 2 weeks. They are out there.

ddavis83864

Equipment
Kubota Grand L6060
Mar 3, 2021
I was at my local dealer the other day. Talked with the owner and he said that just about 100% of the tractors they have onsite (and that wasn't many) were sold. He said it has been easier to order and receive the actual tractors however, anything with hydraulics on it has been nearly impossible. Loaders and backhoes are extremely hard to come by because the tubing for the hydraulic cylinders is still in short supply.

Rwire17

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535, BH77, BB1260, PFL2042. Cub Cadet ZT2
Jun 28, 2021
Sidney,NY
Just got the phone call from my dealer.
The LX2610SU I ordered back in June has come in.
They have the loader and backhoe too.
Also everything else I ordered. Pallet forks, box blade and wheel spacers.
Hopefully it will be delivered this weekend.

Reactions: 8 users

RalphVa

Jan 19, 2020
Charlottesville

Thanks,
Sean
I'm waiting for 3 different dealers to get some loaders for their B2301 and LXSU in stock. Told them I had to check them out with loaders. None.

BadAndy

Equipment
BX23s TLB-BX2822A Snow blower-LP BB-HLA Forks-Craftsman YT4000 Lawn Tractor
Mar 30, 2021
Canada
Just got the phone call from my dealer.
The LX2610SU I ordered back in June has come in.
They have the loader and backhoe too.
Also everything else I ordered. Pallet forks, box blade and wheel spacers.
Hopefully it will be delivered this weekend.
Congrats... I bet you are like a 12yr old on Christmas eve.

ACDII

Equipment
B2410, L352 Loader, Woods BH70-X backhoe
Oct 21, 2021
Illinois
Same boat here. Ordered an L4060HSTC with LA805 and full rear remotes. Tractor is on the lot, loader MIA, remote kits backordered until end of December. I can't even buy the damned thing until the loader arrives because they need the serial number for financing. I can wait on the remotes being installed, but without the loader, tractor is useless. Main reason I want this particular setup is so I can get pallet forks and rearrange a lot of my barn along with a lot of other projects during the winter while waiting for spring. I plan to use the tractor to do some hay work as well. I am hoping the FEL arrives before we get socked with snow, will be nice to clear snow without freezing my legs off. My Ass stays warm in the seat so can't really say freezing my ass off can I? LOL

Reactions: 2 users

Retired in SD

Equipment
BX23s
Aug 27, 2021
South Dakota
Same boat here. Ordered an L4060HSTC with LA805 and full rear remotes. Tractor is on the lot, loader MIA, remote kits backordered until end of December. I can't even buy the damned thing until the loader arrives because they need the serial number for financing. I can wait on the remotes being installed, but without the loader, tractor is useless. Main reason I want this particular setup is so I can get pallet forks and rearrange a lot of my barn along with a lot of other projects during the winter while waiting for spring. I plan to use the tractor to do some hay work as well. I am hoping the FEL arrives before we get socked with snow, will be nice to clear snow without freezing my legs off. My Ass stays warm in the seat so can't really say freezing my ass off can I? LOL
Well, it sounds like you need yours for your livelihood, whereas I just need mine for home projects. My plan, like you though, also included snow removal. We just got a boatload of snow up here in The Black Hills and I can't get up my driveway... So, adding insult to the wait, I just called and ordered snow removal from the local after telling him that I'd be able to do my own from now on. Of course, I told him that back in July when I placed my tractor order and never dreamed it wouldn't be here by Christmas. Good luck... I hope you get yours soon.

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
Hang in there folks...crazy times. My dealer was able to find a LA1055 loader in 4 weeks. Remotes, 3rd function, and other things are backorder. He delivered the machine last week, then will come pick it up and get everything else installed once it comes in.