Help Identifying Grey Market Kubota

edawg

Mar 22, 2020
Modesto, California
Hello everyone, we would very much appreciate someone's expertise in identifying our grey market Kubota tractor with aftermarket loader. The best we could narrow it down on our end is that we think it is a B5000/7000, but we can't get it closer from there. Could someone help us out please? We have attached pictures of the tractor in question as well. If there is any more information or pictures needed from us, please let me know. Thank you.

Attachments

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
The model number should be stamped into the clutch housing.

The loader appears to be homemade as it has non production cylinders and controls.

On the engine just to the outside of the injection pump facing up on the flat spot will be stamped the Engine model Number and serial number, that will help with Identification.
Also cast in the block behind the hydraulic pump will be the engine size in CC's.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Someone got a deal on orange paint it appears.... Painted everything....

edawg

Mar 22, 2020
Modesto, California
Thank you much North Idaho Wolfman for helping us locate those numbers, that was great info. Also, thank you bernhardine for chiming in as well. So yes, we have narrowed it down to a B7000, but now we seem to be stuck with ordering parts for it. We have a couple of scanned pages out of the Japanese manual for this tractor that lists the parts we need with part numbers, but now we have no idea where to go to get those parts. We've looked up what we need on the internet with the parts numbers we've ascertained, but we have turned up absolutely nothing. We've got a busted front axel u-joint which has bent up accessories and a blown out knuckle. Somebody decided to be a funny guy and drive over uneven terrain with the loader fully loaded and extended. Enough said.

So would it be worth possibly going to a Kubota dealer with the parts numbers we have or maybe some other route would be more feasible? I hate sounding like a newbie, and we've tried to do our due diligence, but I feel we are spinning our wheels at this point. Any guidance that is given would be much appreciated. Thank you everyone for your time.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Thank you much North Idaho Wolfman for helping us locate those numbers, that was great info. Also, thank you bernhardine for chiming in as well. So yes, we have narrowed it down to a B7000, but now we seem to be stuck with ordering parts for it. We have a couple of scanned pages out of the Japanese manual for this tractor that lists the parts we need with part numbers, but now we have no idea where to go to get those parts. We've looked up what we need on the internet with the parts numbers we've ascertained, but we have turned up absolutely nothing. We've got a busted front axel u-joint which has bent up accessories and a blown out knuckle. Somebody decided to be a funny guy and drive over uneven terrain with the loader fully loaded and extended. Enough said.

So would it be worth possibly going to a Kubota dealer with the parts numbers we have or maybe some other route would be more feasible? I hate sounding like a newbie, and we've tried to do our due diligence, but I feel we are spinning our wheels at this point. Any guidance that is given would be much appreciated. Thank you everyone for your time.
Kubota dealers will be of zero help, as 2 things:
One: It's a grey market tractor and they can't sell you parts for it.
Two: any new parts for that unit are long gone from any dealer.

There is some foreign sites that sell some parts for the B7000's.
There are very few of them in the US and parts are very scarce.
Best bet would be to find a parts tractor, look on craigslist nation wide.

billrigsby

Equipment
L1500DT Too many implements, or is there such a thing?
Mar 17, 2015
Florissant CO USA 8213'
www.facebook.com
You can try it here:

https://www.tracpartz.com/kubota

or

https://www.fudex.eu/ersatzteile/ersatzteile-kleintraktoren/?p=1

Don't only look in the onlineshop. Send them an email with desciption and Partnumber and perhaps a foto of the parts you need.
They can order much more parts than are listed in the shop.

Both shops have people who speak english and as far as I know, ship worldwide.

And here in Greece.......

https://www.stavros-savva-co-ltd.com.cy/parts-filter/?make=1&model=39&cfm=Kubota&cfmo=B7000

KTuk4J

Equipment
B2650 Duetz Allis 6275 CAT D6 CAT 110B
Mar 2, 2020
NW OR
Even though it might be difficult to cross however aren't these parts interchangeable? I know I once had a grey market excavator and found some of the parts were the same a the American designed models.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Even though it might be difficult to cross however aren't these parts interchangeable? I know I once had a grey market excavator and found some of the parts were the same a the American designed models.
Sadly no not on a b7000, they have a unique front axle setup, it's different than the standard axle setups and parts on the B6000, B6100, B7100, or B7001 or any others of the same era. ;)

tajfun211

Equipment
Kubota B7000 with ori loader and rotary tiller
Aug 27, 2020
Poland
Sadly no not on a b7000, they have a unique front axle setup, it's different than the standard axle setups and parts on the B6000, B6100, B7100, or B7001 or any others of the same era. ;)
I have the same tractor and also struggling to find spare parts and dedicated catalogs.
Finally found some files on the Japanese servers, files are to big for this forum to upload therefore I refer to my post from different forum:
https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/viewtopic.php?p=19614433#19614433

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID

tajfun211

Equipment
Kubota B7000 with ori loader and rotary tiller
Aug 27, 2020
Poland
Can you post a link to the forum post in English, as I'm not able to switch it over myself.
I found two versions of catalogs for B7000, please cross check the part numbers between them as I found some differences in some sections, links You can download from are below:
1st version
the second one:

Please note that some websites are selling these catalogs for quite reasonable amount of $$$ which is very strange for me...
enjoy