EverythingMoneyAttachments. All the money up front?

ranger danger

Equipment
Kubota M6060, MEB 802A tactically quiet generator
Jun 11, 2017
East of Placerville Ca
I ordered my Wickeder 66 grapple on apr. 12. I'm supposed to pick it up on sept. 7. 21 weeks. Can't hardly wait.

Reactions: 1 user

jtrout141

Equipment
LX2610 Wicked 55 grapple-FDR1660 finish mower
Jul 10, 2021
Iowa
I'm #288 in line now.

I doubt the production is linear, my guess is the ramp up and down product lines and do "runs of models", but my guess is mid to late September at this rate.
How do you determine what number in line your grapple is? By the order date or?

greg86z28

Equipment
B2601
May 17, 2020
South Central Wisconsin
How do you determine what number in line your grapple is? By the order date or?
You can email Everything Attachments and ask them. Or message Travis from EA on Facebook.

However, I think the best method is to follow the “Everything Attachments Channel” on Facebook. Watch for when people post that their grapple is coming and they normally also say when they ordered it. They are filling orders now from April which means my May order should be coming soon!

DDCD

Equipment
1964 MF135, L2501
May 8, 2021
Oklahoma
Third week of May order date. I was 384 a few weeks ago. My guess is end of october for me so over 20 weeks.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
I ordered a land leveler on July 9th and called this morning to ask if I might see it soon. It's been about 8 weeks so I wasn't expecting to hear that it was about to ship, but I was told I'm #10 out of 24 and it should ship in 3 to 4 weeks. Fingers crossed!

I'm going to be using the heck out of that thing once it arrives.

DDCD

Equipment
1964 MF135, L2501
May 8, 2021
Oklahoma
I ordered a land leveler on July 9th and called this morning to ask if I might see it soon. It's been about 8 weeks so I wasn't expecting to hear that it was about to ship, but I was told I'm #10 out of 24 and it should ship in 3 to 4 weeks. Fingers crossed!

I'm going to be using the heck out of that thing once it arrives.
Which model? I'm looking at a land plane for my roads.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Which model? I'm looking at a land plane for my roads.
I ordered the 84" DUAL EDGE LAND GRADER/LEVELLER V2 WITH RIPPER SHANKS. It's a beast at almost 800lb.

I was going to get a Land Pride model but I was very impressed with the EA box blade that I bought a few months back so decided to order the one above. I like the the scarifiers don't pass vertically through the front tube section but rather sit behind it and the supporting plates do pass horizontally through the tube. It's a very strong design. Also, EA's scarifier height adjustment system is good too although I'd like to look at the idea of using a rear remote and cylinder for height control.

DDCD

Equipment
1964 MF135, L2501
May 8, 2021
Oklahoma
I ordered the 84" DUAL EDGE LAND GRADER/LEVELLER V2 WITH RIPPER SHANKS. It's a beast at almost 800lb.

I was going to get a Land Pride model but I was very impressed with the EA box blade that I bought a few months back so decided to order the one above. I like the the scarifiers don't pass vertically through the front tube section but rather sit behind it and the supporting plates do pass horizontally through the tube. It's a very strong design. Also, EA's scarifier height adjustment system is good too although I'd like to look at the idea of using a rear remote and cylinder for height control.
I run mostly 60" implements, but I think I will try the 6' so it has a little more weight. Figure I can always go slower with a lighter tractor, and it's not like I'll be digging a pond with it.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Just received an email from Cole today to inform me that the 84" dual edge land grader/leveler is shipping today via Yellow Freight. Ordered 7/9 so 15 weeks from time of order to shipping. (y)

Here's the updated list of EA products ordered and when they were delivered ... the 11/9 is an estimate of course dependent on Yellow Freight.

ORDERED 2/24 - EA 60" Wicked Root Rake Grapple ETA-60-WRRG > $2,860 shipped to NW MT (DELIVERED 7/1)
ORDERED 3/3 - EA 84" Category I/II Severe XTreme Duty Box blade V2.0 ETA-CATI-II-XDBBV2-84 > $2,101 shipped to NW MT (DELIVERED 5/5)
ORDERED 5/12 - EA 72" Wicked Tooth Bar ETA-WTB-72 > $522.75 shipped to NW MT (DELIVERED 7/21)
ORDERED 7/9 - EA 84" XTreme Tractor Land Leveler With Scarifier Shanks V2.0 ETA-LAND-LEVELER-WS-84-V2 > $2,762.790 shipped to NW MT (DELIVERED 11/9)

Reactions: 2 users

Springer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2680 LA344S EA 55" Grapple, Stump Bucket 48 Box grader, Disc Harrow
Jul 21, 2021
Tiger, GA
I just ordered my Wicked Grapple last week. They called and verified the hydraulic fitting sizes and we went over the specs again.
He said it would be three months.
I got the impression that they were making them to order. EA has an excellent reputation and I don't mind paying up front.

DDCD

Equipment
1964 MF135, L2501
May 8, 2021
Oklahoma
I just ordered my Wicked Grapple last week. They called and verified the hydraulic fitting sizes and we went over the specs again.
He said it would be three months.
I got the impression that they were making them to order. EA has an excellent reputation and I don't mind paying up front.
If you watch a few of there youtube videos, they mention eventually having a stock of 6 or so of each popular implement. They have to catch up first though.

I'm hoping to get the call for my grapple any day now. Ordered in May.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
I hope EA is smart enough to benefit financially from holding 12 weeks of float! That's how supply and demand works. Sell a product that people want enough and they will pay more for it. In this case "paying more" means giving them the money early to hold your place in line. The risk of losing the money with EA is probably low because they are actively seeking ways to expand the business, like adding a 2nd shift and building new facilities. And every week they make videos showing how the shop is booming. In looking at EA vs LP grapples, the EA is less expensive and constructed better. Worth the risk.
I agree!
Their business practices are not the norm!
That said: Their products are absolutely the best in the marketplace.
If you want the best, you unfortunately just gotta play by their rules!

Reactions: 1 users

Springer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 21, 2021
Tiger, GA
They are not that far from me but I haven't been up there yet. Probably will visit them in the next month or two. I know they are small so it may be a cash flow thing.
All and all, they are an excellent company.

Springer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 21, 2021
Tiger, GA
I agree!
That said: Their products are absolutely the best in the marketplace.
If you want the best, you unfortunately just gotta play by their rules!
I think Norms are changing. I bought a cellular game camera, fully loaded with external battery, solar panel, etc. Came to about $1000. That order hit my bank before I cleared the order page.
It didn't ship for a month.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
I agree!
Last year I dropped off an elk head to a local taxidermist for a mount and had to put down a deposit of $600. I dropped off a deer head a couple of weeks ago and had to put down a deposit of $400. The elk mount should be ready next month so that'll be 13 months that the taxidermist had $600 of my money. The deer will be about the same lead time.

I really don't care about paying up front if the final product is worth the wait and EA products are.

Reactions: 1 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Yellow Freight has had my land leveler sitting on a trailer in Salt Lake City for close to a week now! It was supposed to be here yesterday but now they're saying Monday. They've moved the delivery day out four times now so I don't have any confidence that it'll even be here on Monday. :mad: FedEx handled the delivery of the last three implements from Everything Attachments without any issues but I guess it's too complicated for Yellow Freight to do what they've been paid for.

DDCD

Equipment
1964 MF135, L2501
May 8, 2021
Oklahoma
Yellow Freight has had my land leveler sitting on a trailer in Salt Lake City for close to a week now! It was supposed to be here yesterday but now they're saying Monday. They've moved the delivery day out four times now so I don't have any confidence that it'll even be here on Monday. :mad: FedEx handled the delivery of the last three implements from Everything Attachments without any issues but I guess it's too complicated for Yellow Freight to do what they've been paid for.
FedEx has mine now and it's delayed as well. It went from one side of DFW to the other in 5 days. I think you just got lucky.

Ordered end of May and shipped last week.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
FedEx has mine now and it's delayed as well. It went from one side of DFW to the other in 5 days. I think you just got lucky.

Ordered end of May and shipped last week.
The powers that be in DCA say: Just relax, and get accustomed to it!
It is the "new normal" in shipping!