BX23-S wiring digram

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
I bought a new BX23-S last year and have 100hrs on it. Can anyone tell me where to get a good,clear copy of the wiring diagram? I'd like to add ROPS LEDS as well as power for a 12V winch setup.
Thanks

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I bought a new BX23-S last year and have 100hrs on it. Can anyone tell me where to get a good,clear copy of the wiring diagram? I'd like to add ROPS LEDS as well as power for a 12V winch setup.
Thanks
Go to your dealer with a USB thumb drive in hand and ask them for a copy of the WSM.

Or go to Kubotabooks.com and download it.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Dealer wants 800 Canucks for the manual. I've downloaded 3 copies and NONE are readable.
If you have a specific 'link', please post or email me direct ,thanks.
I just went to kubotabooks, found the WSM file, downloaded and it's just as bad. Diagram is light blue and 'fuzzy',zooming to 300% none of the words or symbols are readable.
I've got a GREAT BX23 diagram..2 pages, crisp,clear black line very readable but I'm led to believe the BX23S is a lot different, including a 20 pin cluster connector that has CAN interface.

Last edited:

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
If you have a little patience, I will try and get you the best Kubota has in their master file. It may or may not be better.

To be absolutely clear... BX23S right? Is there a model year approx.

On tractor data they show a utility variant BX2380 being from the same BX80 series as the BX23S.

Do you think the wiring that you are interested in would be the same in case one is clearer than the other?

Dave

Last edited:

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Out of curiosity I took a closer look at the Kubotabooks.com BX23S WSM and compared it to a WSM of known origins.

WSM's of recent Kubota origin have copy protection as shown by the padlock in this screen shot of a B2650HSD WSM.

The BX23S WSM does not have the padlock.

I can hack the padlock yielding this which is the same as the Kubotabooks.com BX23S WSM

I am not enough of a computer wiz at 73 to know but possibly whoever hacked the original WSM pdf did so in a manner which resulted in the fuzzy images.

Some sort of a scan extraction process from the original protected WSM pdf?

Anyone with more insight plse comment.

Dave

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
Apr 2, 2019
It's a brand new 2018 BX23-S, came with SSQA loader and backhoe. I was told it's an 'updated' BX25. The whole loader comes off in 2 minutes,so I've seen on Youtube... I wanted the SSQA style so I can add small forks easily to move skids of stuff.

If the 2380 is the same, yes, I'd appreciate the diagrams !

Cheers
Jay

Tractor Gal

Equipment
BX23D MLB
Oct 30, 2020
NC
This is an old thread, but who knows, it may activate again. I'd like to find a schematic of the BX23D electrical wiring for the gauges and lights. I've looked at the Kubotabooks site and have downloaded the BX23D info. A larger, clearer diagram would be really helpful. I do not have the WSM yet.

TG

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
This is an old thread, but who knows, it may activate again. I'd like to find a schematic of the BX23D electrical wiring for the gauges and lights. I've looked at the Kubotabooks site and have downloaded the BX23D info. A larger, clearer diagram would be really helpful. I do not have the WSM yet.

TG
I do not see a BX23D on Kubotabooks.

The D model covered years 2006 to 2010.

Dave

Tractor Gal

Equipment
BX23D MLB
Oct 30, 2020
NC
Perhaps I misspoke. Here's the link...file:///C:/Users/Nicho/Downloads/BX23d.pdf
Plus...another confusing thing. The nameplate on this tractor says Kubota BX23MLB. Messick's says this is a BX23D. The tractor is supposed to be a 2004, but and, as you say, the BX23D was 2006-2010. Messick's insists. So, I'm at a loss. I rarely find any info that is for the BX23.

VonSquid

Equipment
2020 BX23S
Dec 30, 2020
Seattle
I am also in search of usable wiring diagrams for the BX23S. I've looked at many WSMs, and all of them have poor graphics resolution, making the wiring diagrams pretty useless.

Dave_eng, several months ago you indicated success with the above... any chance you could post those here? Or send me the files directly?

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
This is the complete wiring diagram.

There are other easier to understand wiring diagrams dealing with sub electrical nsystems such as lighting, starting, OPC...

I will send you a private message

Dave

Attachments

Reactions: 1 users

jediCurmudgeon

Equipment
BX23S
May 6, 2021
West Virginia
Thanks
The problem is, the wiring diagrams in the WSM are bitmapped images, which comprise an array of pixels, each with its designated color. It has a fixed max resolution (which for the wiring diagrams in the WSM is quite low. Once you enlarge the image beyond that resolution, it becomes increasingly blurry.

The text fonts and line drawings in a pdf are vector graphics. The image file comprises instructions for drawing lines to display the image. Thus, by scaling these instructions, the image can be accurately reproduced with the same amount of detail, regardless of the final rendered size/resolution.

see: http://www.teklibri.com/the-two-types-of-computer-graphics-bitmaps-and-vector-drawings/

Reactions: 1 user