What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

BX25DMan

Equipment
Kubota BX25D
Sep 16, 2013
Southeast MA
Anyone Have More then a Few Problems with their NEW Kubota? This BX is a POS and a LOT of POOR Dealer Prep. Mower Deck had 2 Out of Round Pulleys, Deal Brought it Back with Broken Headlights and Cracked Hood. Snowblower Will not Turn Right, Looks Like Gear is Bad, 5-7 Bad Teeth. Dealer didn't Set Shoes on Blower so Lower is Worn off in 5 Hours, Set Screws Fell out of Drive Gear on Blower in first 6 hours, keyway ground nice Hole in Cover.
I'm really surprised, actually shocked.

I have nothing but great things to say about my Kubota BX25D. It's reliable, powerful, and a pleasure to use.

A lot of what I'm reading seems to be dealer issues and I'd be on them like flies on shit! You're new tractor should perform outstanding without issues and what you're experiencing is unacceptable...

kubotaman574

Equipment
BX2670 B2650
Aug 8, 2013
Elkhart In
I'm a little worried that you are plagued with problems??? :eek:
Bad roof, Bad tractor?? :rolleyes:

Seriously get a hold of a regional representative, sounds like it's all add on parts that your having problems with, and not really the tractor.
A lot of times the dealers assemble and install all the add on parts and yes some dealers just suck at it!
The broken headlights and cracked hood are completely unacceptable, Make the dealer replace them both at their cost and tell him to hire competent employee's!
That is What I was Thinking Dealer Prep Sucked, THANKS

Dealer Says He ordered all new Parts, Hope to have it back by Fri.

Last edited:

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
That is What I was Thinking Dealer Prep Sucked, THANKS

Dealer Says He ordered all new Parts, Hope to have it back by Fri.
Some dealers take the dumbest and lowest on the totem pole employee, and set them to setting up new equipment. It's not uncommon for them to use high school kids or new employees that have no knowledge of the equipment they are setting up. But that is not your problem to fix, it is theirs. Make them stand behind the issues or start calling the Kubota Reps for your area.

kubotaman574

Equipment
BX2670 B2650
Aug 8, 2013
Elkhart In
Went to the Dealer Fri to Talk with the Owner, was told he Would not Talk with me. I told them to have him call me, or a lawyer would be calling today. Owner called me Yesterday, Replacing all Broken Parts. have a Message into Kubota Rep Also.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
I believe I would look for another dealer after you get the tractor back this time. I had a run in with my local dealer and if I hadn't found another dealer close by I would have changed back to IH tractors. I love Kubota tractors but some dealers don't deserve to sell them.

Skip44

Equipment
Jeeps, L2900, FEL, tiller, brush hog,post hole drill, rock rake
Feb 19, 2014
Alexander, Maine
I believe I would look for another dealer after you get the tractor back this time. I had a run in with my local dealer and if I hadn't found another dealer close by I would have changed back to IH tractors. I love Kubota tractors but some dealers don't deserve to sell them.
I am new to Kubota and tractors in general, when I had some work done on my L2900 I didn't get a warm and fuzzy. But my tractor runs fine. Is there something to look for when going to a dealer that might tip someone off that there could be problems?

Skip

kubotaman574

Equipment
BX2670 B2650
Aug 8, 2013
Elkhart In
Already did. I was told by a Friend the Dealer that I bought from was the Best Around, as he had Problems with his New Kubota, and had gone thru 3 Dealers.

My NEW Dealer is one I've used for my Stihl Saws, Cub Cadet and Exmark.

Got it Back, Points for getting it Done So Fast, Just Nice that there are 2 Dents in my Hood and the Elec Chute No Longer Works

Last edited:

KBorange

Equipment
Kubota L3200
Aug 11, 2013
Eureka Missouri
My Deer plot here in Vermont must have 3 feet of Frost in it. Why do I live here!!!!
Maybe by June I may do what you are doing now.

David Pidgeon
I'm really surprised I was able to do what I did. We had a major thaw for just a couple days, but have been under a blanket of snow and sub zero temps for much of the winter

Apogee

Equipment
B6100, B7100, B8200, B9200, G4200, L175, L35
Jan 22, 2012
Tacoma, WA
Got it Back, Points for getting it Done So Fast, Just Nice that there are 2 Dents in my Hood and the Elec Chute No Longer Works
If it was me, they would be replacing the hood and elec chute parts as well...

HUGE bummer!

Good luck,

Steve

kubotaman574

Equipment
BX2670 B2650
Aug 8, 2013
Elkhart In
If it was me, they would be replacing the hood and elec chute parts as well...

HUGE bummer!

Good luck,

Steve
I fixed the Elec Chute, Shrink Tube in Wiring had torn when they unplugged the wires.

Dealer Claims ALL BX have 2 Dents in Hood Behind the Headlights, Going to Different Dealer today to see.

kc8fbl

Equipment
2014 L3200 HST FEL, 1949 Minneapolis-Moline R
Aug 23, 2012
Gobles, MI
Replaced a nice and dirty air filter and cleaned up the driveway. :D

09Ram

Equipment
09 Ram 2500, Grand L3830, GST, 6 ft Brushhog, 6 ft Box Blade, 8 ft Disk, Auger
Jun 8, 2013
Tahlequah, Ok
Place looks nice. It also looks warmer than here. How far down did you drill for those post?

Skip
I am drilling as deep as the ground will let me. Abut 4 ft on the ones pictured but some of the ground only allows 2 1/2 to 3 ft due to rock... As far as warm we have 2" of sleet on the ground over 1/2' of ice right now and it is 16 degrees and still sleeting like crazy. Yesterday it was 60...

Last edited: