What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

Big Orange

Equipment
L3650 GST LA650A FEL Howse 60 inch bush hog, Kubota L 321 60 inch snow blower
Jan 11, 2014
Ripley, Maine
Does yesterday count? Used plow that I rigged on my bucket to wing back my 1500 ft road, used bucket to push back 10 ft piles of snow, hauled 1 ton of pellets to my basement from garage with carry-all I built and with the bucket.
Just barely warmed her up.:D

Its 22 years old but love my Kubota!!
PS whats up with the "Green tractor ads on this site a little embarrassing!! :cool:

BenH

Equipment
L5030, LandPride Back Blade, Agric Tiller
Oct 7, 2013
Olalla, WA
I hope the tube is successful the first time around. I had a leaky front tire on my L5030 and had a tube put in it and then it kept leaking down. I pulled the wheel and took it back for repair and they could find no obvious leak, so a new valve core was put in just in case that was the problem. I put the wheel back on the tractor and checked it the next day to find it had again lost 10 psi. Back to the tire company for a replacement tube and after 3 days all is good…finally. It really got old pulling the wheel off and putting it back on.

I stood beside mine and shook my head at a low front tire. Guess I'll have to tube it.

Does that count??

BenH

Equipment
L5030, LandPride Back Blade, Agric Tiller
Oct 7, 2013
Olalla, WA
I used my L5030 to unload a new Hobart Ironman 230 welder from the freight delivery truck. :D

kjjehnzen

Equipment
B1750 HSD
Sep 11, 2009
mecosta michigan usa
I cleaned the hst pick up screen in my B1750 today. Tremendous improvement in power. Before it would only creep and that's if nothing got in the way. Strange that it had the best power at an idle.

WFM

Equipment
L3800
Apr 5, 2013
Porter Maine
When I fueled up today , the temp was above 0* so I thought a few pumps of grease might be in order. I greased the FEL and the easy front end zerts....then bucketing I actually thought the FEL worked smoother.

Blkvoodoo

Equipment
B2400, LA352, RC60, Cammond Box Blade
Mar 27, 2010
Zebulon NC
Ha, I forgot about this thread,
2 weeks ago clearing snow from the road and a few drives on my street, I blew 2 hoses on the loader, both for lift and lower on the loader ( yellow snow anyone ? )

Go figure, 17yrs old, it was time. $50 in parts and 2hrs last weekend I cut and made 4 new hoses. may as well replace all 4 off the control valve. ( I have a hose press on my service van )

I need to collect the fittings for the rest of the hoses now, ( 8 more to make ) and that'll be done.
Don't know why I wasted the fuel to clear our street, all the snow was gone by Saturday:confused:

1coolbanana

Equipment
Kubota BX1860
Jan 9, 2014
Australia
Ive been struggling knowing what the loader bucket is doing and when its level so knocked a level gauge out of some old bits and pieces lying around.
Some tubing, some rod, angle and an old rose joint Ive had in my toolbox for 30 years ..... finally found a use for it :rolleyes:

Man, doesnt it make life easier :)

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
Nothing on the B7100, but I put a lot of hours on the Kubota-powered Bobcat 743. We got about 20 inches from this last storm, which really blew and drifted. Cleared our driveway and barn areas, and our church parking lot. That 4 cylinder sure does run nice. Over 4000 hours on it, and doesn't use any oil, either.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
What the f$#% you think I did??? I blew snow yet again!! 4 times in 2 days:(

Hats off the the BX2750D snowblower, its been great so far!;)

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
What the f$#% you think I did??? I blew snow yet again!! 4 times in 2 days:(

Hats off the the BX2750D snowblower, its been great so far!;)
Amen to that. I spent the last two days moving snow with my bucket. Wishing I had a snowblower for my B2920. Running out of places to put it in some areas. Yesterday, helped my neighbor out because he uses a 4-wheeler to plow and he went in the ditch and couldn't get out. I spent an hour pushing his snow banks back that he couldn't move. Today, I spent an hour trying to make a path across my lower lawn out to the woods to get to my sugar lot to start tapping trees. Made about half way there before I gave up for the day. Even with chains on all four wheel it was tough going. Snow is now 3-4 feet deep on the ground. Two weeks ago there was only 8 inches and could drive anywheres. Gotta love winter, because if you don't it will drive you crazy.

TaylorFarms

Jul 25, 2011
Cynthiana, Ky
I have walked away from mine several times this morning cause the REALLY BIG hammer was looking more and more like a option. And to think the kubota guy told me the driveshaft swap was "really easy and simple" "goes right together". I guess he meant that looking from his house.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
News Flash...:rolleyes: Moved more snow today, wet, heavy, and sticky!

1coolbanana

Equipment
Kubota BX1860
Jan 9, 2014
Australia
I cant even imagine what its like to live in a snow bound area :confused:
Only seen snow twice in my life, once when I was a kid and more recently on a ride out west.
Thats it....pathetic isnt it :p .......Im more used to dealing with horrible heat!

Yes, I a big orange fan :D

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Well I can't wait for summer. Every time I walk in my garage I see my bike. I like winter here but I've had enough.

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Anybody want to guess what is in the forecast tonight. More *@#$% snow. I spent today just like yesterday and the day before and the day before moving snow to get ready for maple sugaring. I like snow and plowing but I have reached a point where enough is enough. Oh and another thing, I would like to meet the GENIOUS ENGINEER that designed the Kubota Hydrostat controls and Brake pedals on the same side. They would be sporting a pedal in a place where the sun never shines. How in H*** can you use the brakes to steer if your foot is on the hydrostat. Obviously the person never actually drove the tractor after they designed it.