What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Finally got the stud out of the LH wheel hub. Took a 30" Ridgid Stillson pipe wrench to get it out. Ned to replace it. When I pulled the wheels, the lug nut came off with the stud threads in it.

Cfrazer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2670-1,FEL, BX5450, BBox, GS1548, RB1560, QH05, AI2 Forks, SS Curtis Cab
Jan 22, 2018
North Rose, NY, USA
Got my shiny new AI2 quick attach and pallet forks today. Can’t wait to put them to work this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Got my Rural King seat on the suspension base this evening. Nice seat, worth every penny.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
I know I don't know how to do that on this site. :mad:
I do mine on the Imac before I put them on the forum- I size mine to 800 x 800 pixels, with a small pic that expands when you click on it. I have several programs I can use, but prefer one called Preview. If you use a non Mac, hopefully someone else will chime in with how they do it.

NWAZL3560

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, LA805 loader, BH77 backhoe, rock bucket, box blade, pallet forks
Jun 11, 2018
Mesquite, NV
I know I don't know how to do that on this site. :mad:
You create a smaller size picture before you upload it. I use a Mac now, but I believe on a Windows computer you open the picture and there's a way in the menu bar above to resize the picture, then save it with a different name, like add an a after the file name so you keep the original full size picture. I save mine as 6" for the largest dimension and 300 dpi leaving a file size under 1 mb and it works fine.

shootem604

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L245DT with Kubota (Arps Model 22) FEL and Kubota B/L4520B (Woods 650) BH
Apr 23, 2018
British Columbia
Got my Rural King seat on the suspension base this evening. Nice seat, worth every penny.
Ditto. I got two of the $20 plain seats, one for the L245 and one for the backhoe, but I got the Black Talon seat for the L245DT. I also got the brackets to be able to flip them up. Didn't get a chance to install them yet, but I need to order the seat springs for both tractors too to get the suspension working again. Both tractors are completely missing the springs - its not as if they are broken - they just aren't there. I didn't even realize I should have them until I started taking off seats last night and figured "Hey, this seat should bounce".

In Utopia

Equipment
L175 FEL
Apr 21, 2013
Utopia,Tx/Pasadena,TX
More pics, including new parking spot for my roller.
Looks like you may have got a one way container. That's one that came over and didn't get shipped back.
My neighbor just bought one, a 20' that looked like it had just rolled off the assembly line.
One feature it has that I've never seen before is it has doors on both ends.

shootem604

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 23, 2018
British Columbia
Last night I installed the RK seats. Decided the Black Talon seat sits up way too high for me, so it went on the L245 which will get sold to finance another project. The simple pan seats went on my L245DT and my backhoe.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Looks like you may have got a one way container. That's one that came over and didn't get shipped back.
My neighbor just bought one, a 20' that looked like it had just rolled off the assembly line.
One feature it has that I've never seen before is it has doors on both ends.
Yup, it's a one trip, and pretty new design, weighs 4820lbs empty vs 4200 for the older ones, has eight vents instead of two, tie down points at the top & bottom of the side walls, tie down points in the corners, places for 5 locks, and zerks on the door hinges. Nice box, should make great home for the B7100, implements, spares, and consumables.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Painted the second fender ti install t on Sunday and put the wheels back on the back. Had to replace one stud that was cross threaded. Borrowed the metric tap from the dear and chased out the threads in the hub.

Again, the Rustoleum Kubota Orange is a perfect match. Used 5 cans so far.

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Yup, it's a one trip, and pretty new design, weighs 4820lbs empty vs 4200 for the older ones, has eight vents instead of two, tie down points at the top & bottom of the side walls, tie down points in the corners, places for 5 locks, and zerks on the door hinges. Nice box, should make great home for the B7100, implements, spares, and consumables.
They make a great home for the tractor, I've been using mine as a garage for my tractor since last fall and it worked out great. When I first got mine I did the top with truck box liner the painted over that after it dried with fisherman white paint in order to keep the heat down. Also installed 4 floor registers, 2 at each top corner to keep some air flow. Been actually thinking about replacing the swing out doors with a roll up door but with a for sale sign going on the place next week not much since going through the work. Both you and your tractor will be happy with it's new home, congrats.

fruitcakesa

Equipment
M 6040
Oct 26, 2010
Cavendish Vermont
Used the grapple forks to dig out 2 more big rocks and a stump in my "yard" so mowing will require less maneuvering around those lumps.
I then grabbed a bucket load of dirt from my pile and filled the holes although one is large enough to plant a tree in.
Our peach tree is on its way out; maybe time for a replacement.

michigander

Equipment
B2601
May 29, 2018
Northern Michigan
Tractor mowed some grass for the first time ever this evening ... yep love power steering mowing lawn:D

3rd payment posted .. sales tax paid .. almost $12.00 against original purchase price lol

Tughill Tom

Equipment
B3200
Dec 23, 2013
Turin, NY
Since the rain has stopped, I've filled a 30 Yard dumpster with debris from the project property we bought. Also moved about 5 or 6 Tons of scrap steel getting ready to load out to a scrap dumpster.
Gotha love Hoarders!

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
bolted on the left fender on the OS9 and installed the new 135 buck floor mat. I need to remount the wheels yet, 2 man job in as much as each weigh about 1000 pounds and no, they aren't loaded either. Big tractor, big wheels.

Dunbar

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 LA525 QA PFL2042 Forks RCR1860 FDR1672 BB1560 EA55 WR Grapple FitRite TnT
Aug 2, 2018
Texas
Sorry no pics but I mowed my pasture and along the road and when finishing up, I pissed off yellow jackets. Got stung on the face left of my eye and on the wrist in the frenzy to irritate them further with flailing arms. Knocked my Maui Jim sunglasses and Bose noise cancelling headset off my head. The glasses landed on the foot-well but the headset made it to the ground and did not survive the destructive whirling blade test in my haste to exit the area. I think I will do a scouting mission before attaching the rotary cutter and attacking the jungle regrowth beneath the forest canopy. It's hot here but still thinking long pants and sleeves and even a mosquito net and hat. My eye is still puffy. The net will prevent me from sipping malted beverages so I will put spray jet wasp killer in the cup holder and dispense chemical death as needed.

William1

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX25D
Jul 28, 2015
Richmond, Virginia
We got close to five inches of rain in three hours on Friday. My lake rose about three feet, leaving debris on the front lawn (water has not subsided yet, not till med next week I imagine). My gravel driveway got washed out with new 'channels a few feet wide and half a foot deep, with all the gravel at the bottom of the hill. My little BX spent about an hour dragging it back up the hill and regrading it. Now there is a 'brown patch' of dirty white gravel that a gentle rain will clean off. BT (Before Tractor) it would of taken me half a day of back breaking work. Thanks Kubota! :)

shootem604

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 23, 2018
British Columbia
Did some more trenching. Ran some wire for driveway lights and wire and water line for an outdoor entertainment area we want to put in, like a bbq pavilion.