L275 Auxiliary Hydraulics

thewarrior1012

Equipment
Kubota L275DT
Jun 6, 2015
Brighton, MI
I have an L275 that I want to add some auxiliary hydraulic ports to. I see the small block under the seat with two pipe plugs near the relief valve, and the manual shows it able to have a flange type power beyond circuit added there.

So, how do I do that? Is that current block just a bypass? Do I need a different block at that location? I don't want to cut into the existing hydraulic lines, and this seems like it was made for what I want.

I was thinking of adding three valves; a top and tilt, and a third function for other stuff to plug in later. I have a L1730 FEL with the Webster pump off the crank on the front. Is it better to tap into that?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

thewarrior1012

Equipment
Kubota L275DT
Jun 6, 2015
Brighton, MI
Ok. So doing some digging, I see the stock block is just connecting the two ports. It looks as if I could machine a block that has a pressure port and a return port, and plumb them to a valve set with open centers.

Is this correct?

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Ok. So doing some digging, I see the stock block is just connecting the two ports. It looks as if I could machine a block that has a pressure port and a return port, and plumb them to a valve set with open centers.

Is this correct?

think "block" is your keyword. Search using keywords hydraulic and block and you should find several threads on this topic