Latest activity

• S
    Sidekick reacted to WFM's post in the thread New Taylor Swift album with Like Like.
    That's why I don't watch the news..
  • NorthwoodsLife
    NorthwoodsLife replied to the thread Elder Care.
    Gone are the old days when A child moves in with mom and pop and take care of them until the end. Or mom and pop move in with one of...
  • North Idaho Wolfman
    ALL kubota engines are reliable, mechanical or Electronic doesn't effect reliability.
  • NorthwoodsLife
    NorthwoodsLife reacted to GrizBota's post in the thread Elder Care with Like Like.
    I’ll be watching this. My parents have been gone for over a decade, but the in-laws are at this stage. They are very stubborn, won’t...
  • NorthwoodsLife
    NorthwoodsLife reacted to NCL4701's post in the thread Elder Care with Love Love.
    We lived about 100 yards from my parents for about 26 of the 34 years we’ve been married. My mother passed about 15 years ago after...
  • GrizBota
    On my B, I was a little slower and IIRC, it was nearly two quarts I spilled at the 50 hour service. My shop vac died just before I spun...
  • GrizBota
    GrizBota reacted to mcmxi's post in the thread L4060 HST oil filter change 50hr with Like Like.
    Given the cost of these tractors, I always use Kubota filters regardless of whether an "equivalent" filter is a lot cheaper.
  • GrizBota
    GrizBota reacted to NCL4701's post in the thread Elder Care with Like Like.
    We lived about 100 yards from my parents for about 26 of the 34 years we’ve been married. My mother passed about 15 years ago after...
  • Daren Todd
    Daren Todd replied to the thread Daily Chuckle.
    🤣🤣🤣😂 Might clear out the questionable house up the street from me 🤔🤔🤔🤔 I wonder if I can rename the network we are on 😬😬😬😬
  • Daren Todd
    Daren Todd reacted to ctfjr's post in the thread Daily Chuckle with Like Like.
    the wifi networks in our house: gives the neighbors something to think about
  • North Idaho Wolfman
    North Idaho Wolfman replied to the thread K725KH no start.
    You've had 3 highly trained Kubota techs telling you, it's a simple system, yet all you want to do is insult us for telling you that...
  • GrizBota
    GrizBota replied to the thread Elder Care.
    I’ll be watching this. My parents have been gone for over a decade, but the in-laws are at this stage. They are very stubborn, won’t...
  • NorthwoodsLife
    NorthwoodsLife reacted to Daferris's post in the thread Elder Care with Like Like.
    My folks 1st went to an assisted living facility. It looked like a quality place. Was only 3-4 years old at the time. That place was a...
  • ctfjr
    ctfjr reacted to i7win7's post in the thread Daily Chuckle with Like Like.
  • ctfjr
    ctfjr replied to the thread Daily Chuckle.
    the wifi networks in our house: gives the neighbors something to think about
    • 1714185217076.png