Zen Noh ZL2000FD for sale

Deneh

Equipment
Zen Noh ZL2000FD
Dec 2, 2010
Herlong, Calif
I am retiring...but this tractor can't come with me! :(

I have a Zen Noh and two attachments for sale. The 225DT knockoff with FEL is in great shape with newly rebuilt hydraulics. The hour meter is not working but I can guarantee it has less than 350 hours on it. This one is a real workhorse!

The Bush Hog is a KingKutter and I have never used it nor do I think it has ever been used.

The post hole digger is a 12" and I have used it a couple of times. Works great and is well taken care of.

Wanting to get this one out the door so I can pack up and leave. Will take $4000 for the lot (will NOT piecemeal)!

Attachments

daniel.ray77

Equipment
1976 Kubota L225DT
Nov 16, 2009
Salt Lake City, Utah
This tractor is a refurbished 1977 model L225DT with a lot more than 350 hours. It might only have 350 hours since the person who did the refresh reset the clock. I know because i have an L225DT.

Deneh

Equipment
Zen Noh ZL2000FD
Dec 2, 2010
Herlong, Calif
Yes it does have more than 350 hours on it from when it was built....It has 350 hours on it since it was refurbished after entry into the United States. Most of the time this unit has been sitting as it was purchased by my step dad and he did not use it.

I guess you must of worked with this particular tractor as well as you know how many hours are on this one. Did you know my dad too? :p