ZD326 question

Sherri

Equipment
zero turn mower zd326
Aug 20, 2016
Summerville, Ga
Got a problem with zd326 mower. Runs fine on left tank, switch to right and nothing. Have changed fuel filters, no change. Suggestions? Thanks.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Sounds like either the valve is malfunctioning or there is a blockage in that fuel tank.

Mike keliher

Equipment
Zd 326
Jul 10, 2016
Livingston, texas
Looking down from the seat at the label on the valve door, left is left side tank, middle pointing down is right side, right is the off position on mine.

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

Sherri

Equipment
zero turn mower zd326
Aug 20, 2016
Summerville, Ga
Does anyone have a diagram or know how I can get a diagram of where all of the fuel lines go on a ZD326?
Tx

rjcorazza

Equipment
L4060 HSTC Loader, ZD326, ZD1211
Mar 9, 2016
Hyattstown, MD
My ZD326 workshop manual does not discuss the fuel line routing at all. Last year I wanted to add a more convenient cartridge fuel filter that filtered both tanks. I had a real hard time figuring out the fuel lines, and decided (probably incorrectly) that the original canister filters were actually in series. My assessment was likely wrong, as it makes more sense that there is one filter servicing each tank.
Anyway, sorry I can't be of more help, other than to confirm that the workshop manual will not be of any use.

jcummins

Equipment
Kubota M7040, F3680, JD Gator 855D
Oct 19, 2013
Creal Springs, IL
Filters are in series.

I no longer have a ZD326, but I had a similar problem. Trash in the pickup in the tank. As a test, pull the line going to the tank with the problem at the switch. Then blow air back through the line. See if the problem is resolved, at least temporary. The left hand tank is where my problem was, and the fuel line goes into the tank at the top through a rubber gourmet. I just pulled it up and out. It was clogged at the end of that line. Suspect the right hand tank is the same way.