ZD1211 Work light connectors?

OrangeTank

Equipment
ZD1211
Jan 27, 2022
Alabama
On the ZD1211 mower does anyone know what the name of the type of connector is for the work lights?

These are the connectors found tucked down on the bottom of the left and right of the ROPS bar. There is also another connector close to the fuse box that I presume is for a on off switch.

I know someone will just say to splice in bypassing the connector or cut it off and tie in the wires. I’m the type of guy that if I can find the appropriate matching connector I’ll go the extra mile to use the existing connectors to keep it clean, neat, and hassle free down the road.

I’m adding a set of LED lighting that I already have. So I’m not interested in buying the work light kit to get the connector. Just hoping I can find the name of the connector in order to source the other mating end. I doubt these are proprietary connectors.

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
On the ZD1211 mower does anyone know what the name of the type of connector is for the work lights?

These are the connectors found tucked down on the bottom of the left and right of the ROPS bar. There is also another connector close to the fuse box that I presume is for a on off switch.

I know someone will just say to splice in bypassing the connector or cut it off and tie in the wires. I’m the type of guy that if I can find the appropriate matching connector I’ll go the extra mile to use the existing connectors to keep it clean, neat, and hassle free down the road.

I’m adding a set of LED lighting that I already have. So I’m not interested in buying the work light kit to get the connector. Just hoping I can find the name of the connector in order to source the other mating end. I doubt these are proprietary connectors.wire
I just installed a USB port using those work light wires under the fender. The connectors are standard auto parts store round spike male and female connectors. Take a photo of them and go visit your local auto parts store. I used a direct wire to battery with switch and relay for my LED lights, so I used the work light stubs for my USB charger port.

Reactions: 1 user

OrangeTank

Equipment
ZD1211
Jan 27, 2022
Alabama
I just installed a USB port using those work light wires under the fender. The connectors are standard auto parts store round spike male and female connectors. Take a photo of them and go visit your local auto parts store. I used a direct wire to battery with switch and relay for my LED lights, so I used the work light stubs for my USB charger port.
I have a USB charger I never used on a motorcycle. I’ve been thinking about adding it. Thanks.