wtb - LA364 or compatible loader for B2620HSD

JJay_Bird

Equipment
B2620
Oct 22, 2021
Milan OH
Greetings from North Central Ohio! I have recently acquired a B2620 that only has a belly mower. In anticipation of some snow removal this winter as well as future uses around the property, I am looking for a loader.
At the risk of going down the SSQA rabbit hole, I'm researching and looking at blades too.
Anybody out there have one or know of one lying around looking for a new home? Or suggestions where I might start looking?
Thanks!

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
My only suggestions for a tractor that new would be to start with the Kubota dealer and be prepared for sticker shock as a new loader will run $4000 or so. You do not need SSQA, that's an option if you're changing implements much. I don't. There may be blades to fit the loader but they are more commonly mounted on the three point at the rear of the tractor.

JJay_Bird

Equipment
B2620
Oct 22, 2021
Milan OH
Thanks for the reply Roadworthy. I haven't stopped at a dealer yet but there is a couple relatively close to me. I find it a little odd that the tractor itself nor brochure or manuals that came with it have a dealer sticker, so I don't know who sold it. The backstory here is, we bought a house on a piece of property that is all hills, many very steep. The former owner used this tractor to mow... he put a price on it to include with the sale and we took it... knowing we'd need something anyway.
The other thing I don't see is a date anywhere on the nameplate. I read somewhere that these were manufactured 2008 to 2015. It has 150 hours on it, has always been kept inside, and looks to have been well maintained.

Tioga Tim

Equipment
B2620
Nov 11, 2020
Upstate New York
Thanks for the reply Roadworthy. I haven't stopped at a dealer yet but there is a couple relatively close to me. I find it a little odd that the tractor itself nor brochure or manuals that came with it have a dealer sticker, so I don't know who sold it. The backstory here is, we bought a house on a piece of property that is all hills, many very steep. The former owner used this tractor to mow... he put a price on it to include with the sale and we took it... knowing we'd need something anyway.
The other thing I don't see is a date anywhere on the nameplate. I read somewhere that these were manufactured 2008 to 2015. It has 150 hours on it, has always been kept inside, and looks to have been well maintained.
You will probably want to put wheel spacers on it. My 2620 was really tippy, and I actually tipped it over the first time I used it. I put 3" spacers on it and it made a world of difference. But if it has a belly mower you can only go with 1.5" spacers. Tractordata.com will give you all the info about years made and specs.

Tim

Reactions: 1 user