WTB L295DT parts

79'Bota-L295DT

Equipment
1979 L295DT
Dec 26, 2011
Derry, N.H
looking for L295DT parts.... let me know what you have, a price, and your location. call 603-289-8610
thank you.

Last edited:

Nancy

Equipment
L295DT
May 9, 2012
Saxonburg, PA, USA
Hello! We are located in Pennsylvania near Butler and have a L295DT. We recently learned that the drive shaft should be replaced. The repair shop told us they can't get parts and can't fix it. We feel like they just want us to buy a new tractor. Have you had any success in finding parts? Would you have any interest in buying a whole tractor with a drive shaft that needs replaced?

Nancy

lreops

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3400DT W/ LA463 FEL and L235DT W/ BF400 Loader
Dec 26, 2011
Rising Sun, Maryland
Not sure if this will be of help to either one of you but from what I'm understanding here is that you both are in need parts that you might think are hard to find. And if you don't have a Parts Manual to know what the part is, as well as what the Parts numbers are.

Fortunately there is a place to go and find these things and it's FREE. For your L295DT, go to this link, which is within Messick's website ( http://kpad2.kubota.co.jp/kpad2/PartsInfo.do?bookCd=100K0125&funcCd=&figNo=&himban=&dispType=0 ) This was found from within their site and is, what I think is a new feature, a little tough the first time figuring out. I might just be tired.

And especially for Nancy, your repair might not be as bad as you think after you know exactly what part is broke and with that Part # is. Don't be too eager to think you have no more use in this tractor. They were built to last a long, long time and with a TLC and a little time, they can be easily repaired for another long, long time.

Like I said, don't know it any of this helps you, just thought it might.

Ron