Work continues on the shooting range.

ken erickson

Equipment
B7100 hst, 2650 front mount snowblower, L2501 hst qa loader
Nov 21, 2010
Waupaca Wisconsin
Very nice bench, simple. I likey! It could be a rainy day project if lumber prices come back to Earth.
If that day ever comes :ROFLMAO: that prices come back down and you decide to build one, I would be happy to provide some dimensions .

Reactions: 1 user

ken erickson

Equipment
B7100 hst, 2650 front mount snowblower, L2501 hst qa loader
Nov 21, 2010
Waupaca Wisconsin
A friend helped with getting a coat of paint on the shooting bench enclosure. She did the ladder work trimming while I rolled the cream color on. I tried color matching the paint with the metal on the tractor shed. Pretty close on the green, the cream seems a bit whiter but to be fair it will get another coat. I can say for certain rough cut pine soaks up the paint! :)

DSC02246.JPG
DSC02247.JPG

Reactions: 5 users

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
That's looking mighty fine, Ken!! If you wanted to be really picky on the final coat of cream color....you could buy a tiny tin of tan paint and mix in drops of it into your cream to tone it down a little more. But that's getting pretty picky. LOL! You're probably the only one that would ever notice the ever so slight difference in the two colors between the buildings. :)

Reactions: 1 user

1badDart

Sep 7, 2021
W. KY.
Very nice range.

I shoot some 50 yard rimfire bench rest fun matches at a local gun club in the summer and 10M indoor air rifle in the winter. I have a small range set up in my back yard with two bullet traps for rimfire at 50 yards and can shoot 100 yards too. My bench is in the shade of a few oak trees but I need to build a shed for it.

Reactions: 1 users