Woods LRS Landscape Rake Experience

average_joe_1091

Equipment
L3301
Dec 1, 2020
Canada
I’m in the market for a landscape rake for my L3301. I’ll be using it for cleaning up some areas on my property prior to planting grass seeds and raking the sides of our gravel drive in the spring. Parts of my property are pretty tight, so I don’t want to go wider than 72”. My property is rocky with lots of junk to clean up so I'm concerned about durability of the rake.

I was originally looking for a landpride LR1672, but can’t find one locally. My two options that are available are a Woods LRS72 and a Kioti LR2572. The woods is about $500 (CAD) dollars cheaper than the kioti but I’m worried if it will be durable enough even though it’s listed as a “standard duty”
Does anyone have any experience with woods LRS rakes that could comment on their durability vs other options?

Thanks.

animals45

Equipment
L3301l
Apr 22, 2021
Mabie CA
Have you looked at the York Landscape rales ? I have one that is built like a brick ____ house . The thing is solid as hell . Unfortunately my rake is a Cat 0 & my tractor is a cat 1 ( 3301 ) . But that tis a conversation for a different post . Look at the York's .
animals45