Woods BH90-X Backhoe

chasdg

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Front Loader, Grader Blade, Woods BH 90-X Backhoe, Wood Splitter, Flail Mower
Jul 30, 2016
Chilmark, Ma.
I have been looking for the total weight of the Backhoe unit with the thumb attachment and have not found it in the specs? If anyone knows please let me know I am going to keep looking.

UpNorthMI

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200, L3901, MX5800, SVL75-2, KX040
May 12, 2020
Up North, MI
Based on their current product range it looks like it would fall into the 1,300lbs range and possibly 1,400lbs with the thumb and extra cylinder. I considered buying one of their smaller models but eventually went with a standalone small excavator. Looks like you already have one. Woods make good equipment.

Reactions: 1 user

chasdg

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Front Loader, Grader Blade, Woods BH 90-X Backhoe, Wood Splitter, Flail Mower
Jul 30, 2016
Chilmark, Ma.
Based on their current product range it looks like it would fall into the 1,300lbs range and possibly 1,400lbs with the thumb and extra cylinder. I considered buying one of their smaller models but eventually went with a standalone small excavator. Looks like you already have one. Woods make good equipment.
Yes they do make good equipment my guess on the Backhoe and thumb combined was similar I was thinking a bit more with the frame would be about 1500 I didn't want the three-point hitch set up to much strain something would have broken. Broken a few bars already with the logging winch hitting a stump or two, thanks Chas.