Will the newer lx k connect frame fit a B2650?

dmbjohn

Equipment
Kubota B2650HSDC FEL60"SSQA ,LP 60" BB, HLA 42" forks, Ingersoll 4118 snowblower
Apr 8, 2017
New Era, MI
I’ve been searching around and haven’t been able to find an answer but I was wondering if the newer LX 2980 snowblower and sub frame kit is compatible with the older be 2650 tractor

I’ve called a couple shops in my area and none of them have tried It or know if it will fit.

From what things look like id think it would work, just wondered if anyone knew for sure.

im having a hard time finding a used blower around here or anyway where really thats in reasonable condition is the reason for this question.

thanks

Last edited:

Orange1forme

Equipment
B2650 HSDC, filled tires, wheel spacers, B2728B , LA534A FEL, 3rd valve kit
Dec 1, 2018
Wa
This is just from watching some videos of the newer model, LX, and from what I see I do NOT think it will.

Again, nothing concrete to base this on, just some observations and hints from what new owners say in their videos.

dmbjohn

Equipment
Kubota B2650HSDC FEL60"SSQA ,LP 60" BB, HLA 42" forks, Ingersoll 4118 snowblower
Apr 8, 2017
New Era, MI
So I have spoken to several dealers including one that said they tried this, and they confirmed it does work. Just wanted to throw it out there in case others have this question.
I ordered anLX2980 and the subframe kit so Ill make a new threaded with pictures and all that fun stuff once I have it and all that.

Reactions: 1 users