Will RC60-72 mower deck definitely fit my B7200 HST 4x4?

primerk5

Mar 4, 2013
Maryland
I recently located a RC60-72 mid mount mower deck and tractordata.com says it will fit my B7200. I just wanted to verify with the kubota community before I go after this. It apparently came off of a B6200. It appears that all the brackets are there for it. Though I have no idea what brackets are needed anyways.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Yes that model was made for that tractor.
I'm not sure it takes the same mounting brackets, but being that it came off the same series of tractor the chances are very high that its the same.

primerk5

Mar 4, 2013
Maryland

It "LOOKS" like its all there. I think I'll still require the tractor mounting brackets. That shouldn't be that hard i hope..

If you see or know of anything that i will require for a tractor that never had a belly mower let me know.

Forge

Equipment
B7800, Woods LS84 FEL, MMM RC72
Dec 16, 2012
Pottstown
Get a parts manual for the deck. I bought a 72 inch BM for my B7800 without the mounting hardware. $2k later I had it!

primerk5

Mar 4, 2013
Maryland
I'm working on putting the deck i got on my tractor. I went to put on the lift arms on the 3 point lower arms and the spacers that were original that space out the lower links out are to wide. I think i can just buy the right size tubing and make new ones. I see on the kubota parts list and in my mower deck manual that there is a thing called a bracket check chain (70723-61180) that appears to go in place of of the spacer and it has a bolt hole on a piece of plate that is welded onto it. I don't know what the bolt hole is for and at this point am not sure that it is necessary to have this part. Does anyone have pictures of the mid mount deck on a B7200 of the 3 point. Do I really need to spend 60 bucks to get both of these things for spacers or can i just make something.

Thanks for the help.