Will L1501DT FEL fit onto L2002DT

Dave02

Equipment
L2002DT
Hi there everyone, just joined the site, so far I have spent quite some time here and found loads of very helpful information, thanks....Hopefully you guys can help me here - I have a L2002DT here in the Land Down under and use it on my 10 acres to 'slash' grass and also have a Grader attachment. I have been on the lookout for an FEL for my tractor, I have come across a mate of a mate, who is thinking of selling their Tractor which has an FEL on it, he lives a couple of hours away so before I go check it out I thought I would ask you guys first. His Tractor is a L1501DT and mine is a L2002DT, now my question is will the FEL go onto my Model, are the Subframe mounts the same? or will the arms and bucket fit, and I just have to change the subframe to suit mine. Any help would be appreciated...
Dave

Dave02

Equipment
L2002DT
I'll reply to my own post..lol..well maybe this is the obvious....however being new to the citrus tractor scene...!! for anyone else that wants to know (here in Oz) I had a friendly Vietnamese fellow (from another source of info) advise that the FEL off a L1501DT will not directly go on my L2002DT (maybe I should know this already?!) the subframe connections are all different on these smaller Kubotas, like a B7100 Subrame is different to a L1501DT and a L2002DT etc etc... However... the arms and bucket will fit just the subframe connections are different, you can buy these or make them yourself!!
Hopefully this is the correct information, I thought someone on here would know this if true or not, if true, I hope this will hoel others on this excellent informative site...
Stay Frosty...dave

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Dave,
I think it's great when people follow up with the information they have found out! It's hard with Grey market tractors because of the limited availability of information out there.