What is this lever?

aeblank

Member
Jun 19, 2013
411
2
16
Cadillac, MI
I took my seat off to facilitate neatly running my aux. light wiring.
That gave me good access to the loader lockout lever/knob. I managed to get it free'd up. Assuming it'll stay that way, I'm good to go. Nice safety feature. Entertaining mechanism to make it all work. Arg. Some M.E. somewhere scratched his head for a while with that one......

Now to finish my auxiliary lights....
 

aeblank

Member
Jun 19, 2013
411
2
16
Cadillac, MI
Well, in the better late than never category......
I installed the block heater this weekend. Was a bit of a chore to get the freeze plug out, but it's done now. Forgot to take pics, but it isn't much to look at anyway. Now I just need as WiFi outlet so I can turn it on and off easy.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk