What is fair price for this L4600. Suggestions please

Beanboy

Equipment
Kubota L4600 HST w/FEL, landpride DH1572. KK 5 ft boxblade
May 11, 2014
St Augustine FL
My current needs have changed and I need to sell my 2013 L4600 HST, MFWD, FEL w/QA bucket I purchased in May ($25,500 new from dealer.). It is an interim T-4 and has 34 hrs on the meter and should have 1 1/2 yrs warranty remaining. I know I'm in for a beating but can anyone tell me what a fair price would be? I've seen similar units with much higher hours listed on-line for $20 to $22K. I contacted all dealerships within 2 hrs and none said they could find a non Tier 4 5640 or 7040 for a swap, and the few Deere dealers who would even discuss it offered $15-$18K trade-in. This was my 2nd Kubota and I really like them, although for my needs I find I do prefer a geared tranny over the HST. With hills so steep I have to back-up many of them I am not comfortable with a light tractor and need a bigger/heavier machine for the seed drill coming this spring. Placing weight on FEL and loading tires helps but the comfort level is just not there. Please advise what you feel a fair asking price would be, and if anyone is interested pics are available. Tractor located in SW GA outside Albany.

Rodeo hunter

Equipment
l4400hst with loader,
Apr 2, 2014
Indiana
I'm in Indiana and paid 19000 for my l 4400 hst with fel, ag tires and log grapple with 92 hrs on it. It looks like brand new. I was happy with that price.

Beanboy

Equipment
Kubota L4600 HST w/FEL, landpride DH1572. KK 5 ft boxblade
May 11, 2014
St Augustine FL
Thanks for the info. That price is in line with the green dealer's trade-in offers but $3k or so less than I find listed for comparable year and hours on-line. Am considering biting the bullet and trading for TIER 4 m5640 ish model. Kubota is not nearly as harsh on the value as Deere offered. Also just may wait for spring and see if either deere or Kubota sends me another trade-in coupon like last year which started this entire mess. Deere offered 2k to trade a kubota but 'Bota offered 1k more in trade on my L3800 plus a $750 loyalty bonus. Could have had a new 5045E w/ loader for $250 more than I paid for the L4600.
As we get older the price of toys increases. Experience should teach us to avoid costly mistakes but seems I was sleeping through that class
Thanks again

2458n

Jun 21, 2010
covington ohio
Tractor house will give you a general idea of your tractors value. Nobody will tell you that you can not trade tractors every year- but it is a fact. I used to work at a Ford dealership and many people liked to trade trucks every year, but the simple fact is if you financed your underwater for at least 3 years. The trade in and any money you put down are gone. It does not matter what brand you bought or what brand you trade for. Selling out right is your best bet;but your cometion is against ,"new" and zero percent financing. Good luck.