What does the sticker on your vehicle say about you or what people may think about you

Tarmy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2800, BH76A, FEL,box scraper
Nov 17, 2009
Lake Almanor, Ca
Good man! I didn't realize there was an ignore function here.

It was a comment directly aimed at a dislike from said individual, relax.
Saw this on the internet today. When the trailer is hitched up and doesn't shake too much, it should be fine. Bumper sticker says it all.

View attachment 93815
welp, it does have an eye bolt for the trailer safety chain…so there is that feature.

combined with the TWO carriage bolts…should work fine…what could possibly go wrong…

Toyboy

Equipment
BX2230D - RCK60-22BX - BX5450
May 18, 2010
Hayward Wi
Mine say where I bought the vehicle 😂
I have no stickers on either vehical. Every time I took one to dealer for service, they'd put a dealer sticker on it. I'd get home and take it off. The last time they did that to me I told them if they want me to advertise their dealership then I will be getting serviced for free. Otherwise don't keep puttin that crap on the vehicals.
That ended the dealer sticker saga...no more stickers!

Flintknapper

Premium Member

Equipment
L2350DT
May 3, 2022
Deep East Texas
I don 't have a sticker on mine but I have a license plate... View attachment 94556
Haha.....Baby Jag.

I had a 1969 XKE Roadster (Pale Primrose) when I was in college. Kind of wish I kept it now, sold it to my Sister's boyfriend at the time (1976) but after I'd had for 4 yrs. I decided it wasn't really that practical a vehicle. Fun....but not practical.

Reactions: 1 user