West Kentucky tractor parts

billrigsby

Equipment
L1500DT Too many implements, or is there such a thing?
Mar 17, 2015
Florissant CO USA 8213'
www.facebook.com
Just FYI I was on the phone today with the gentleman at West Kentucky tractor parts, who basically is one of the largest salvage yards in the country for both US and Gray Market kubota's along with several other brands.

They are shutting down, can't find anyone to work currently has three employees they should have an additional 10 just can't do it no more.

That's the sad story of the state of our country right now, get your parts while you can if you need anything.

number two

Equipment
B3030HSDC L2501HST
Mar 26, 2021
Northern Lower Michigan
Just FYI I was on the phone today with the gentleman at West Kentucky tractor parts, who basically is one of the largest salvage yards in the country for both US and Gray Market kubota's along with several other brands.

They are shutting down, can't find anyone to work currently has three employees they should have an additional 10 just can't do it no more.

That's the sad story of the state of our country right now, get your parts while you can if you need anything.
Bummer-Agreed on the state of our country right now.
Thanks for posting!

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
Somehow I doubt that the closing of a salvage-yard somewhere is a gauge by which we can judge the “state of the country.” Their inability to acquire/hold employees likely has a lot more to say about their business practices than the ”state of the country.” IMO

Reactions: 1 user