Well here is the JD 54" Blade on my BX23s doin its duty

BX23S-1

May 29, 2017
No where Special
We got a foot of snow last night. First time trying out my modified john deere 54" blade today on my BX23s.
Worked just flawlessly! This little tractor wanted to climb everything! Not once did the wheels ever lose traction.
I do have a set of chains for the rear wheels, but i didn`t even need them, even with the ice that came before the snow.

Attachments

troverman

Equipment
MX6000 HSTC; 2020 Kubota Z421KW-54 zero turn mower
Jun 9, 2015
NH
Nice, looks like it's working well. We got snow too, but being in central NH we only ended up with about 6". More southerly locations got the jackpot.

BX23S-1

May 29, 2017
No where Special
Nice, looks like it's working well. We got snow too, but being in central NH we only ended up with about 6". More southerly locations got the jackpot.
Wow, you lucked out!!! I thought for sure you guys would get hit with alot more than we did. But winter is just gettin started though...lol.
I watched this weather pattern since last week and thought, oh boy, we`re gonna get wacked good, yup, we did.

Yeah, this blade worked out awesome. I couldn`t be happier. And saved a couple grand on top of it without having to buy a new kubota blade.