Weight bracket and FEL

erik21788

Equipment
B3300SU, LP FDR1660, WOODS HC60
Jun 21, 2018
Thurmont, MD
I have a B3300SU w/LA504 FEL, and during the last service, I had the dealer order weights for me to use when needed with the FEL off of tractor. My question is, I know the weights can not be used with the FEL, but it looks as if the bracket alone will be a tight fit with the FEL attached. The bracket also fits some BX models, hoping someone may have same setup. I have not install bracket yet, but know i can not use the brush guard with it as well

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
I have a B3300SU w/LA504 FEL, and during the last service, I had the dealer order weights for me to use when needed with the FEL off of tractor. My question is, I know the weights can not be used with the FEL, but it looks as if the bracket alone will be a tight fit with the FEL attached. The bracket also fits some BX models, hoping someone may have same setup. I have not install bracket yet, but know i can not use the brush guard with it as well
Not familiar with your B3300SU and LA504 FEL (Is this a typo?) but do know that the front weight bracket must be removed to install the FEL on my B3350 with LA534 FEL.

The cast iron front weight bracket may be left on (without weights) on my M9960 even with the FEL installed however the grill guard that came with the 9960 must be removed. I bought a grill guard for an M5 that can be installed on the 9960 with the front weight bracket in place (without weights). The front weight bracket may also be installed on my L6060 with FEL mounted but weights and grill guard must be removed.

Again not familiar with your B3300SU but the grail guard must also be removed to install the front weight bracket on my B3350. Unlike the grill guard on some Kubotas, e.g., L6060, no front weights may be mounted directly thereon.

It is also interesting to note that no front weights may be installed directly onto the frame of the B3350 (without front weight bracket or grill guard), despite both text and drawing on page 58 of the operator's manual to the contrary. Doing so is important to me and I researched this extensively prior to buying my B3350, including reading the relevant section in the operator's manual. I brought this mistake to the attention of Kubota personnel (both Kubota and dealer) but do no one seemed particularly interested.

SDT

Last edited: