Wanted to buy front snowblower for B7500

wes k

Oct 26, 2010
IL
I have a model b748a snowblower with the electric clutch pto attachment. Just not sure what models it fits.

Prairie Dog

Equipment
B2710,
Oct 7, 2010
Spokane, WA
I want to pass on my story so others can avoid the same mistakes. I recently purchased a front mount snow blower and subframe quickhitch for my B2710 from a local craigs list ad. The ad said it came off of a B7610. I called my local Kubota dealer with all the tractor model details and he looked it up and assurd me it would be a perfect fit. When I got it home I found out otherwise. The snowblowers themselves are somewhat universal but you have to have a quickhitch subframe that is specific to your tractor for the snow blower to attach to. Now I am looking at about $1500 for the correct subframe and drive kit to make the snowblower fit my tractor. When I contacted the dealer again he admitted he looked at the wrong page. I believe your tractor will require a B2733 subframe quick hitch.

You can find a chart at toplinetrailers.com that will show you all the different combinations of blowers, sub-frames and drive kits for various tractors.

Bottom line is check, re-check and check again to make sure before you buy.

Hope this helps.

PD