Waiting For New B2650HSDC

JWool

Equipment
B2650HSDC FEL & Front Snow Blower, ZT-Z421, GL11000 Generator
Dec 29, 2013
Northern MI
What a bummer, finally make the decision to buy and with what options, and I can't have for now going on 3 weeks.
The sales must be really good, dealer is back logged with setups, apparently nothing needed to be ordered, just stuff installed and prepped.

Stmar

Equipment
B2650HSDC
May 23, 2017
Buffalo, Wyoming
I got lucky, went to an open house, already had my mind made up what I wanted. Salesman didn't think they had one but he double checked and one had just come in, still in the box and not even showing in inventory. He said they could not keep them in stock. Took less than a week so very lucky, they even had a manual snow plow which he said they rarely sold or stocked. Mine has had the 50 hour service, now have 55 on it, plowed a little snow and looks like a good one coming off the west coast. Have remote receptacle and transmitter and a set of rubber tire chains ordered, Merry Christmas to me.

Oliver

Equipment
L2501, JD 3520
Feb 2, 2011
Preston County, WV
Ah man I feel for yeah waiting for the new tractor is horrible!

When I bought mine it had just shown up in inventory at the dealership's other location but I had to wait for the rear remotes that were backordered from Kubota. Fortunately it was this January so I really didn't need it. But I wanted it! :D

JWool

Equipment
Dec 29, 2013
Northern MI
Ah man I feel for yeah waiting for the new tractor is horrible!

When I bought mine it had just shown up in inventory at the dealership's other location but I had to wait for the rear remotes that were backordered from Kubota. Fortunately it was this January so I really didn't need it. But I wanted it! :D
Yea it's not urgent, I wanted the upgrade to have a nice warm cab when blowing snow, we havent had enough to clean yet, but it's kinda like being a kid and having to waite to open presents for Xmas.
I never thought it would be this long they are slammed with year end purchases and the zero percent promotion.

mpham

Equipment
B 2650 cab
Nov 15, 2016
Massachusetts
Once you get it you will be glad you did. I remember waiting for mine three weeks last year. It was horrible. Plus the dealer missed two delivery dates. Quickly forgotten once you turn the key.

PHPaul

Equipment
B2650, Pronovost snow blower, Landpride rotary mower, Howard tiller, box blade
Apr 2, 2015
Downeast Maine
www.eastovershoe.com
I waited over a month for mine, and when it finally hit the dealer and was assembled, their delivery schedule would have been most of another week.

Yeah...uh...NOPE! I'm not waiting 4 or 5 more days for free delivery, I'll be there when you open tomorrow morning!

JWool

Equipment
Dec 29, 2013
Northern MI
it's here finally.:D

It was worth the waite.
Now the only problem is finding enough things to do with it, don't really like parking it.

B2650.JPG

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
awesome. I know the feeling of waiting, was 3 weeks for me too.