Waiting for my new tractor...

bx tractorjoe

Equipment
kubota l2501 upgraded from a bx23s john deere 670 husquarvana huv 4421 gxp
Jun 3, 2020
loxahatchee flordia
Took 2 weeks to get my bx23s.. before covid, watched alot of YouTube vids... took almost 6 weeks to get my l2501...that sucked! More YouTube.. looking at attachments, thinking if I should get a backhoe for it.. but that was not enough.. bought a b6100 with a belly mower, didn't like no power steering, went and got a used bx2670 with a loader... used it for a bit, sold it plus a trade for a b7300, then found a bx2200 for a good deal.. so I had 3 kubotas in my shop plus a 1978 satoh beaver.. sold the b7300 tonight.. might be selling the satoh tomorrow... who knows what I'll get next!

LawR

Jul 20, 2021
UK
My friend, you forgot to specify which tractor) So it would be easier for us to understand how much you are waiting for the arrival of a new device. But despite this, I still understand you, when I was 15 years old, my best friend's grandfather ordered a tractor from the company https://www.heming-engineering.co.uk/tractors-and-machinery/zetor-tractors and my friend and I were very curious to see him, especially since my grandfather told us that he would take us for a ride when the tractor was brought. I still remember how happy we were when we saw this device live, there was nothing special about this moment, but for some reason, I remember it most of all.

Last edited:

NvRudder

Equipment
L2501DT, LA525, R14's, Bison NVHA210 84" RB, Allied 60" SB, Diamond C 10k Dump
Jun 15, 2021
Northern NV
Ordered L2501DT w/LA525 FEL & R14's on 5/4/21. Just got the following response today from the Dealer:

I’m afraid to say that we are not getting any updates from Kubota. Things show up when they show up and many times, we don’t even know they are coming. I did check yesterday for a few things and we may be seeing an L2501 but it is an HST model with the R4 tires. If you are interested in changing, I can see what the cost difference is and let you know.

Hard to understand why such an established Manufacturer as Kubota is performing so poorly with these basic inventory supply and communications issues. Hoping things get better...on a lot of fronts!

ddavis83864

Equipment
Kubota Grand L6060
Mar 3, 2021
Ordered L2501DT w/LA525 FEL & R14's on 5/4/21. Just got the following response today from the Dealer:

I’m afraid to say that we are not getting any updates from Kubota. Things show up when they show up and many times, we don’t even know they are coming. I did check yesterday for a few things and we may be seeing an L2501 but it is an HST model with the R4 tires. If you are interested in changing, I can see what the cost difference is and let you know.

Hard to understand why such an established Manufacturer as Kubota is performing so poorly with these basic inventory supply and communications issues. Hoping things get better...on a lot of fronts!
For what its worth, I went to the Kubota Contact us form (https://www.kubotausa.com/contact/form) and submitted a question about when some attachments I had ordered would be available. I had fantastic luck with getting a response. A Kubota rep replied within about 10 minutes (I sent my request during business hours at the beginning of the week) via email and I got a call from a person at Kubota the next day. I would not expect a reply on the weekends or evenings. They looked up all the items I had ordered and gave me estimates on their arrival. They have been fantastic at getting information and their estimates have been extremely accurate. Its worth a try if the dealer is not giving you any information.

I would tell you though its not really Kubota that is "performing so poorly". These manufactures are all just wheels and cogs in a giant machine. If you business relies on steel you're having issues. If you business relies on semi conductors you're having issues. If your business relies on trucking for deliveries you're having issues. All of these effect Kubota so they are facing issues from multiple fronts.

Additionally, I myself am still waiting for a grading scraper that I ordered back in March to arrive. Kubota has been providing updates but they are waiting on parts at their facilities to finish it.

Its all just a game of patience right now.

MNVikingsGuy

Equipment
LX3310, FEL, 60" bucket, 60" grapple, 60" box blade, 60" flail, LX2980 blower,
Sep 7, 2020
Minnesota
I would tell you though its not really Kubota that is "performing so poorly". These manufactures are all just wheels and cogs in a giant machine. If you business relies on steel you're having issues. If you business relies on semi conductors you're having issues. If your business relies on trucking for deliveries you're having issues. All of these effect Kubota so they are facing issues from multiple fronts.

Additionally, I myself am still waiting for a grading scraper that I ordered back in March to arrive. Kubota has been providing updates but they are waiting on parts at their facilities to finish it.

Its all just a game of patience right now.
This ^^^^^^

This spring/summer I have had the, "we don't know what we are getting until we open the back of the semi" conversation about a SeaDoo jetski, a watercraft trailer, a Ford pickup, a Polaris snowmobile, and a pair of kayaks. Day to day they can't predict what they are getting from their suppliers or how many employees will show up on a given day, and they don't have much choice but to pass that ambiguity down the chain to their resellers and customers. It sucks, but it is pretty the '21 reality for manufacturing.

D

Deleted member 47704

Dealer emailed me, they got a loader for my LX2610 SU. 👍 I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park.

Reactions: 2 users

davep

Equipment
LX2610SU, RCR1860, BB1260, QH10, CID HBHS, CID CTFF, WR Long RBG2
Jul 20, 2021
Virginia
Dealer emailed me, they got a loader for my LX2610 SU. 👍 I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park.
Still waiting on a loader for my LX2610SU. They have everything else at the dealer, but I guess loaders are hard to find right now.

I had a different experience with the Kubota support website. I also asked when the the dealer may be receiving my loader, and their response was "talk to your dealer". It's odd to see that there are different responses to the similar questions.

Crash277

Equipment
BX23S
Jan 17, 2021
Canada
121 days and my truck is at the dealer!! picking it up in a few days!!! cant wait to be able to tow my tractor and camper again!

Reactions: 1 user
D

Deleted member 47704

Still waiting on a loader for my LX2610SU. They have everything else at the dealer, but I guess loaders are hard to find right now.

I had a different experience with the Kubota support website. I also asked when the the dealer may be receiving my loader, and their response was "talk to your dealer". It's odd to see that there are different responses to the similar questions.
We did business with them through my families nursery, so we have a professional relationship with them. The guy I deal with is second generation of the family that runs 2 dealerships in the state.Hes working hard to keep customers
Communication has been pretty good, they said we'll contact you when loaders will be in and they did.
Just got off the phone as I'm typing this, the phone rang they are installing my loader and tomorrow I sign the contract.
So Kubota has loaders in the pipeline, I hope you get good news soon.

Goz63

Equipment
Kubota L2501, LA525 loader, QH15,Land Pride RCR1860, BB2560, SGC0660, forks
Jun 19, 2021
Mississippi
I want to buy a new tractor for my farm, which is the best one for me to buy and on which website? Please share your opinion.
There is no way of knowing without knowing your needs

ddavis83864

Equipment
Kubota Grand L6060
Mar 3, 2021
I want to buy a new tractor for my farm, which is the best one for me to buy and on which website? Please share your opinion.
It would really help if you could describe your property (acreage, type, etc) along with what you would like to accomplish with your new tractor. Are you planning on full on ag farming, landscaping, general lawn mowing, dirt work, etc.

HerveyFults

Jun 21, 2022
uk
Oh man, I understand you so much! I had the same feeling last year when I ordered my newest tractor. Honestly, I was expecting for it, just like a little kid is waiting for Santa Claus during Christmas. I had to wait for the tractor for a bit longer, as I ordered it from the UK. However, I have to admit the guys from https://www.machinerydealer.co.uk/compact-tractors-for-sale/ helped me very much. They even found the shipping services that I needed. When I got the tractor, I was screaming like a little girl who got a new iPhone.

Last edited: