using rear implements with MMM arms still attached

jcasper

Equipment
B7510
Aug 24, 2012
Hillsboro
Hi there, I am new here and have a question.

I just recently bought a 54" mid mount mower for my B7510. When the MMM is removed and the arms are still under the tractor is there a way to pin them up when using the Bushhog or Box scraper? I know you can pin up the mower, but not exactly sure about the arms.

TIA, Joe

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
Look in the deck higth knob under your left leg. It has positions 1-2-3-4 and lock. with deck or 3ph all the way up, turn the knob to lock. This will prevent the arms from comming down. Just remember you did that when you you try to put the deck back on...

tthorson

Equipment
B7500 HSD-F
Sep 3, 2012
Cedarburg, WI
I have a B7500 HSD. At the lift arm pivot there is a sheet metal bracket pinned to the lift arm. You unpin the bracket from the lift arm, and then attach the rear link to the bracket.

Sorry for the confusing terms. I am reading out of the manual. The rear link is the arm that is hanging down. It is the part that attaches to the mower deck. There is a "L" pin with a spring on the end of the link arm. This pin was attached to the mower deck. It will now be attached to the sheet metal bracket.

The lift arm is in the rear middle of the tractor. It is the part that pivots and lifts the rear link through a slotted lift link.

Let me know if you want me to scan the picture from the manual.

jcasper

Equipment
B7510
Aug 24, 2012
Hillsboro
I have a B7500 HSD. At the lift arm pivot there is a sheet metal bracket pinned to the lift arm. You unpin the bracket from the lift arm, and then attach the rear link to the bracket.

Sorry for the confusing terms. I am reading out of the manual. The rear link is the arm that is hanging down. It is the part that attaches to the mower deck. There is a "L" pin with a spring on the end of the link arm. This pin was attached to the mower deck. It will now be attached to the sheet metal bracket.

The lift arm is in the rear middle of the tractor. It is the part that pivots and lifts the rear link through a slotted lift link.

I think I understand what you're talking about. I'll look at it this weekend. Thank you

jcasper

Equipment
B7510
Aug 24, 2012
Hillsboro

Got it. Thank you so much

TEC

Equipment
b7510, 60" MMM, FEL, KK tiller, KK cultivator, TSC plug areator, PHD, etc..
Apr 7, 2012
Wrightsville, Pa.
FWIW; when you put the deck back on make sure you pin the brackets back up or they(brackets) may get bent when you raise the deck. Don't ask me how I know that.....:eek: