used Kubota B2410, 250 hrs

schreib

Mar 22, 2015
Oakdale,MN,USA
What would a reasonable price be for a used b2410 with a backblade and no loader but with enclosed, Curtis cab? Has a 352 Loader.

and, one question, Is this machine capability of conversion to backhoe or is that just way over what this is capable of?

thanks!

Zekepup

Equipment
B2410, woods backhoe, finish mower,box blade ,boom pole
Dec 8, 2014
Suwanee georgia
Schreib

I have a 2004 B2410 and I have a Woods BH70X backhoe with subframe mount and it works great . Mine had 770 hours on it when I bought it in December. Mine has the LA352 loader on it. Too.

ShaunBlake

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6100D; B219; Piranha bar; Hodge stabilizers; Filled Ag rears; R322T w/48" deck
Dec 21, 2014
Sugar Hill -- next door to Buford, GA
What would a reasonable price be for a used b2410 with a backblade and no loader but with enclosed, Curtis cab? Has a 352 Loader.

and, one question, Is this machine capability of conversion to backhoe or is that just way over what this is capable of?

thanks!
schreib, welcome to the forum. We hope you buy the B2410, and become a participant in our group.

I recommend visiting TractorHouse.com and check the current offerings as well as recent sales of B2410s. That would give you a good idea of the market price.

I'm confused by your statement that it has no loader, and has an LA352 loader. Do you mean that it is outfitted with the loader but you would be buying it with no loader, just the back blade?

Good luck with your purchase! I hope you update us on the outcome, and participate in the forum.

schreib

Mar 22, 2015
Oakdale,MN,USA
Hello Folks,
Sorry, a mis-type . . . from a brain-fart. . . I meant it has no backhoe, not no loader. I would like a backhoe.

So, Zekepup, glad to see you have a nice unit. So, would you mind saying what you paid in December? . . . and, Is its max digging depth of around 10ft(?) going to prove enough for your use, and what might that use be? . . . and is there a reason the WOODS backhoe is on it vs OEM? seller like it better, better rep?

I will visit tractor house.com for more pricing background, thanks ShaunBlake