Upgrade 3-point arms on B7300 to modern

Kubbie

Equipment
B7300
Sep 3, 2016
Slatington, PA USA
My B7300 has the turnbuckle style stabilizer arms that have bent and stripped. On JimsEquipmentShed channel on YouTube he upgraded his lift arms to the modern arms that slide with a pin that holds them in place. He said he got the parts from Messicks. I have sent them several emails about wanting to purchase the parts, mentioned their being sourced in the video; I have received a less than positive source. They stated that the parts are off a modern Kubota and that they come standard now. I requested part numbers/pricing and they just responded back with that I'd have to assemble them myself.
Does anyone know which parts I would need and what "modern" Kubota I need them from? I just want to make my 3-point more user friendly. Video is attached
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz8rRcRk5w4

Last edited:

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Are you meaning going from turnbuckle stabilizers to sliding stabilizers to keep the lower lift links spread consistent?

If so, I would look up "Hodge" who is member here on OTT.

Makes pin-adjustable stabilizers himself.

I don't have a set myself, but many others here have bought them from him, and they all seem to love them!

Good luck!

Kubbie

Equipment
B7300
Sep 3, 2016
Slatington, PA USA
Are you meaning going from turnbuckle stabilizers to sliding stabilizers to keep the lower lift links spread consistent?

If so, I would look up "Hodge" who is member here on OTT.

Makes pin-adjustable stabilizers himself.

I don't have a set myself, but many others here have bought them from him, and they all seem to love them!

Good luck!
Yes; thanks for clarifying that. The telescoping stabilizers for the lower lift arms. Thanks for the tip!

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Gotcha.

Try the advanced search at top for Hodge's Stabilizers. Bet you'll get some returns.

Again - don't have them myself, but many members here like them.

Also, if you're ever looking to add hooks to your FEL, if equipped, member Kenny's Bolt on Hooks are great.