UPDATE :Titan 79 inch hydraulic snow/grading blade

majorwager

Equipment
MX5100 FEL ford 1620 FEL International 484 FEL Lull 844C
Posted concerning SP 200 hyd snow blade. Decided to mount on tractor 3 point.
Purchased Titan 3 point to SSQA adapter. I have PAUL's hitch adapters. The Titan adapter must be modified as there is an enclosed top over the pin. This was cut which allows full travel for the loop/stop on the PAUL's adapter.

I only have one rear remote, need two, do to hyd top link cylinder. I will add a divider valve from surplus center (#9-5117) for $153. It is low amperage draw so I will tap an existing work light feed. I'll need a SPDT switch in cab to split the hyd circuit.

I tested the plow angle. My tractor is only 8 or 9 gpm, and @ idle, Less.

The blade whipped much too fast from side to side, so opening the valve slowly is advised.

With this blade on rear, I Can push snow back without turning the tractor around and can pull snow away from the buildings.

I use a snow pusher on the FEL for primary snow removal. I will try this blade on the FEL as well for horse manure, but need a front 3rd function first. May split the bucket curl loader function using a divider the same as scheduled for the rear.

After I ordered the blade from Titan, the next day the price dropped another $35 but they would not adjust. Not a big deal anyway.

Blade was $1,047 and adapter was $287. Shipping always included w/ Titan.
That is the extent of the update.

Attachments