Trash Cans

chuck99z28

Premium Member

Equipment
BX23s
Aug 13, 2019
Virginia
Has anyone seen a quick attach front loader attachment to pick up and carry those large residential garbage bins?

The trash truck that comes buy grabs them and lifts them and dumps them all from the cab.

The curb is a 1/2 mile of gravel road away so dragging it out to the curb is a big effort. I use one that clamps on the bucket now, but it slips and slides unless you really bear down on the clamp and then it bends eventually and gets loose again. I also tried the ones that go in a receiver hitch. But I have a good tractor and would like to just grab and go without getting out of the cab.

So I'm looking for hydraulic clamping arms to grab and lift and conform somewhat around the bin like the big truck has.

Anyone see one of those?

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
one option..
If you have forks, put cans on a skid...
I find it easier to fork a skid than trying to grab anything with the bucket.....

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
https://r2manufacturing.com/

they are really handy, sometimes they are not listed on his website, but if you contact him he may have some. He makes great products. get an edge tamer while you're there :)

maclean

Equipment
BX25D
Jun 25, 2014
Lowell, Or
I have a BX withe the Kubota quick attach. I welded up a bar with nothing but a 2" receiver and some chain hooks.

You'll find a ton of premade can holders for 2" receivers...or did what I did and make your own...

You can bolt a 2" hitch to you front bucket... backhoe...pallet forks...zillion options... including using your truck.

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
the receiver version is pretty cool cause then you dont need the loader attached, just your 3 point bracket