Hi Guys,
Developed a leak in trans on my bx2670 where the shaft comes out of the transmission it appears for the locking differential? Have not removed anything yet to see whats behind it. I'm guessing there's some sort of seal in there that probably went bad? Just wondering if any of you have experienced this or could point me in the right direction, and whats all involved in the fix? I need to change out the fluid but first need to get the leak solved first obviously. Thanks
Developed a leak in trans on my bx2670 where the shaft comes out of the transmission it appears for the locking differential? Have not removed anything yet to see whats behind it. I'm guessing there's some sort of seal in there that probably went bad? Just wondering if any of you have experienced this or could point me in the right direction, and whats all involved in the fix? I need to change out the fluid but first need to get the leak solved first obviously. Thanks
Attachments
-
245.8 KB Views: 151