B Beginner New member Oct 5, 2019 2 0 0 Troy,PA,USA Oct 5, 2019 #1 Thinking about purchasing one for my Kubota M7040SUD. Can you just use the rear remotes or do I have to have special return to sump
Thinking about purchasing one for my Kubota M7040SUD. Can you just use the rear remotes or do I have to have special return to sump
S SDT Well-known member Equipment B1750 with MMM. Everything else sold prior to relocation. Apr 15, 2018 3,706 1,425 113 Montana Oct 5, 2019 #2 Beginner said: Thinking about purchasing one for my Kubota M7040SUD. Can you just use the rear remotes or do I have to have special return to sump Click to expand... Not familiar with the Trailblazer but most (all?) hydraulically driven rotary cutters require a high flow hydraulic system. Do your homework to determine that your 7040 has adequate hydraulic capacity. SDT
Beginner said: Thinking about purchasing one for my Kubota M7040SUD. Can you just use the rear remotes or do I have to have special return to sump Click to expand... Not familiar with the Trailblazer but most (all?) hydraulically driven rotary cutters require a high flow hydraulic system. Do your homework to determine that your 7040 has adequate hydraulic capacity. SDT
B Beginner New member Oct 5, 2019 2 0 0 Troy,PA,USA Oct 5, 2019 #3 I have 11 gal/m, they say the 44 inch cutter can do 9-14 gal/m.