TractorSupply tiller.

steve104c

Equipment
L4600,loader,backhoe w/hydro-thumb, rear blade
Jan 21, 2014
Texas
Has anyone bought the CountyLine brand tiller from Tractor Supply? I think they are made by King Kutter, USA made. Have read reviews and there wasn't any bad reviews. They are almost half the price of other brands. Any owners out there?...........Steve.

gssixgun

Equipment
L3600, FEL, SnoBlower, Box Blade, Rear Blade, Forks, Cultivator, Plow
Jan 5, 2013
Sandpoint ID
www.gemstarcustoms.com
I read a bit over at "The Bayou Gardener" have read that the County Line or the KK tiller performs rather well, haven't seen any real complaints..
I am thinking about the KK myself but I am just going to just rent one this year for the new garden and see how it goes...

Tx Jim

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040 HDC-1,JD 4255,Ford 6700
Apr 30, 2013
Coyote Flats,Texas
I've owned a KK ll tiller over 10 yrs and tilled riding arena many times. My only complaint is the tines wore out too quickly as I just had to replace them this last year. One would think the tines should last at least 15 yrs.:)

jrslick

Jan 13, 2013
Clay Center, Kansas
Just a heads up about renting a tiller, there may be issues with the PTO shaft and it being too long. Since you are renting it, you can't cut it to fit. You may want to take your tractor to the rental place and see if it will hook up. If it doesn't, then you can purchase a quick attach. It will space the tiller back 4 to 5 inches and usually gives you enough clearance.

Now I borrow a tiller I use the quick hitch. Can't wait to buy my own tiller.

Jay

KenB2920

Equipment
L5240 brush hog,flail mower,wicked grapple,tiller,Danuser F-8 PHD,BB,RB 7' rake
Jun 17, 2011
Almont, mi
I have / use a KK and love it. I have done several gardens / food plots with great feedback. I have broken virgin would and it works great. Message me if you want any photos. Also, I was going to spend $200 extra for reverse tine rotation and was talked out of it by the dealer. I am glad I saved the $200.

TexasBoy

Equipment
Kubota M7060 HDC12 & L4600DT
Dec 11, 2013
Central Texas
Has anyone bought the CountyLine brand tiller from Tractor Supply? I think they are made by King Kutter, USA made. Have read reviews and there wasn't any bad reviews. They are almost half the price of other brands. Any owners out there?...........Steve.
A good friend just bought one and it works like a dream.

steve104c

Equipment
L4600,loader,backhoe w/hydro-thumb, rear blade
Jan 21, 2014
Texas
Thanks everyone. Tractor Supply just put the 5 ft. tiller on sale, $100.00 off. Checked it out at my local store and found that it is the heavy duty model......steve104c.