Tractor Implements Canada

Trbarlow

Equipment
LX2610
Jun 14, 2022
Aylesford, Nova Scotia
Morning Everyone,

Looking for a good landscape rake and a set of pallet forks for my LX2610. Based on East Coast of Canada so hoping to find a supplier that has reasonable pricing on shipping.

Open to recommendations.

Thanks in advance.
Travis

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
Check local farmers, dealers, Kijiji for reasonably priced used equipment.
I got my 8' landscape rake for $300 6 years ago off Kijiji, bought my HLA SSQA pallet forks for about $500(new too ! )

rh74

Equipment
LX2610, LA535, BH77, LX2980, RB1672, BB2560, PFL1242
Feb 17, 2024
Hoosick Falls, NY
Hello Travis,

Can't really recommend a landscape rack, I don't own one. However, I do own a Land Pride RB1672 rear blade and that model allows me to buy just the rack in the future (saves me money) and attach it to the carrier arm. So, I believe you could buy the rack and at a later date buy the rear blade if want to. Below is link to LR1672 spec's and accessories (gauge wheels, rear blade, ..etc).

LR16 Series Landscape Rakes | Land Pride

Now the pallet fork, I do own the Land Pride PFL12 pallet forks. They are rated for 1200LBS. I purchased them for two reasons. The first being I needed a set of forks ASAP and a local dealer had them in-stock. The second reason was the weight of them is low (more lifting weight on the folks at a higher lift point). Based on the LX2610 lift chart you can only lift about 1600LBS (weight of the forks, pallet/container, and the actual load have to added together to get the lift weight) at 1" off the ground. Based on this information the need for 2000LBS rated forks didn't provided me any additional benefit, it was just overkill and decreased my lifting capacity at greater lift heights. I don't have anything that would require me to lift more that 700lbs, so these are the right folks for me. Land Pride does make a 2000LBS rated set as well and might be useful, if you're lifting 1200LBS a few inches off the ground most of the time. I have not had any issue with the Land Pride forks, they work for me.
Below is link to the PFL12 forks.

PFL12 Series Pallet Forks | Land Pride

I have looked at the HLA brand attachments and they look like good attachments. I know they sell a 1200LBS set (they weigh more than the Land Pride) and I believe they are Canadian Company, so shipping and lead-time should be good for you.

I don't really have any brand royality, I have purchased the Land Pride items because I could get them in a timely manner, the price was fair, and the quality is good. In the case of the forks, if my local dealer had the HLA or another reputable brand, I mostly like would have bought them. With most attachments, if you can find a reputable brand and just as important a good dealer, the attachment will do what you want and if you have an issue they will take care of it.

I live in the US, so as far as shipping cost goes it's high here as well. Your best bet is to find a dealer that you can drive to and pick up the stuff yourself or dealer that has new/old stock that would be willing to deal on the price (could help offset the cost of shipping). That is how I got my rear blade. It was a 2022 model and they gave me a great price on it, compared to 2024 model, and I was able to pick it up (no shipping cost).

S-G-R

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310, LA535, rear remotes, third function, R14's
Jun 17, 2020
PEI Canada
Morning Everyone,

Looking for a good landscape rake and a set of pallet forks for my LX2610. Based on East Coast of Canada so hoping to find a supplier that has reasonable pricing on shipping.

Open to recommendations.

Thanks in advance.
Travis
Check with your dealer or other dealers used selection. Check fb marketplace as well. @rh74 raises a good point on the 16 series landpride blades being able to swap between blade and rake. I looked at a 1672 combo with rear hydraulic angle kit and it was around $23-2400 Canadian in December. I ended up just going with the blade and hydraulic kit because i think a set of chain harrows will serve my intentions better.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Morning Everyone,

Open to recommendations.

Thanks in advance.
Travis
Don't know what your NS trucker contacts might be, but........
Truckers haul lobster to the USA every day, and I assume that they often return empty.
Landscape rakes and pallet forks won't care about a fishy smelling trailer.

Buying from a New Hampshire dealer will avoid any tax, and a private sale in the USA will not be taxed either.
Tractor Supply in NH might be something to consider, though their implements are not top quality.

Kubota dealer in NH might be your best option.
The two Kubota (for Landpride attachments) dealers close to I-95, are:

Chappell Tractor, in Brentwood, NH, and MB Tractor, in Plaistow, NH.

There is no NH sales tax, but you will still be stuck with your lovely 15% HST at the border.

Unfortunately, I sold my Summer home in Shelburne 4 years ago.
I hauled a tractor up there several times, on my 14K trailer (via ferry), and always had extra space.

Last edited:

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Check local farmers, dealers, Kijiji for reasonably priced used equipment.
I got my 8' landscape rake for $300 6 years ago off Kijiji, bought my HLA SSQA pallet forks for about $500(new too ! )
Comparison between "6 years ago" and now is rather shaky.
I bought my private party 251 hour L48 TLB 5 years ago for $32K
Today.....that same TLB would sell (per comps) for $48K+....... a 50% increase.

Tim Horton

Mar 22, 2018
Lake Superior
Things on forums I have read from people in the Maritime and people I have talked to say it is hard at best to find and ship implements.. I had the same issues in northern British Columbia.. Good luck..