Tractor Canopy Manufacturing Co. for real?

Frankb

Equipment
Kubota B2601, FEL, Backhoe, Belly Mower, Grapple, Rear Scrape Blade
Apr 3, 2011
Person County NC
I found a canopy that I want to order and sent the email asking for more information. I received a phone call on a Sunday afternoon from a very nice man explaining all the features of their products. He was good enough to spend almost an hour on the phone with me.
After thinking about it for a couple days, I called the phone number and got message to leave my number which I did.
I received the call back before days end from same gentleman and I placed my order. I did not give out any CC information and was told I would be emailed the invoice that would have to be paid through PayPal. I did not have any problems with that. A couple days later now, and I still have not yet received my invoice to pay any money. Thinking about it now, I have strange thoughts about this company. Can anyone give any advise. I cannot find a physical building number or company phone number, just the one number listed on web.
I am not trying to say they are not real or that they are scammers at all. The money I am willing to pay for this insulated canopy with lights mounted on it mounts up to be far more then "cheap", so i need to know I am doing the right thing.
Here is all the information I have so far:
Plow Hand Farm and Ranch Supply.
"patioandlawn.com".
Division of Agri Works USA.

firejunkie

Equipment
Kubota Mx4700 4w/FEL, Modern Ag cutter,Dirt dog Box blade and Rake, Custom forks
Mar 19, 2011
greenwood, SC
I could not find any business or person registered to that number, possible it is unlisted, no information on either of those two business names either. No address is listed, I say stay away. It has scam all over it. Period.

Frankb

Equipment
Apr 3, 2011
Person County NC
I have done a bit more research and have found numerous complaints against this company for failure to deliver.
For my protection, I will need to cancel this item and find someone who offers a decent canopy for the Kubota tractor.

Frankb

Equipment
Apr 3, 2011
Person County NC
Thank you cmorningstar01, but these are enclosures, not canopies. I could not find anything for canopies on their site.

cmorningstar01

Equipment
B7500HST LA302 FEL 5'Finish Mower B5100E 46" Snow Plow 22 ton splitter
Mar 27, 2011
Pemberton NJ USA
Sorry, Misunderstood what you wanted, My B7500 has a hard fiberglass canopy that is supported by a frame that bolts to the ROPS, Looks like it was factory installed.

You can just see it in this pic, It is the tractor in the rear left side, I have lights mounted on it and a rear view mirror and 2 spot mirrors so I see behind me without turning around.

Here is a website that also has some listed for sale

http://www.mowercanopies.com/kubota gallery.html