Top N Tilt for B2601 by Fit-Rite Hydraulics

NorthWest Orange

Equipment
Kubota B2601
Mar 20, 2022
Oregon
After a considerable wait for my Hydraulics kit from Brian from Fit-Rite Hydraulics I am very pleased with everything.
The packaging is bullet proof, and the labeling for the parts and tips make the process of installing easy.
Quality is high. The hose length was spot on for my model tractor. Not long and cumbersome, just perfect.
The first thing I did when I finished the install was attach my Woods 486 lb. Box Blade.
A piece of cake now.
I couldn’t be more happy with the result.
My opinion is that the waiting period is well worth the wait.
My rear remotes are the Kubota factory OEM.
Just wanted to share my experience In case someone else is pondering the idea.
Brian is very helpful and answers your question, and that matters.

Attachments

Reactions: 13 users

ctfjr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Dec 7, 2009
central ct
My exact experience with Brian. I can only add he had infinite patience with this hydraulic newbie.

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
Brian does incredible work and his support is top notch. Had his T&T on my B2601 and LX. Wouldn’t own a machine without.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
After a considerable wait for my Hydraulics kit from Brian from Fit-Rite Hydraulics I am very pleased with everything.
The packaging is bullet proof, and the labeling for the parts and tips make the process of installing easy.
Quality is high. The hose length was spot on for my model tractor. Not long and cumbersome, just perfect.
The first thing I did when I finished the install was attach my Woods 486 lb. Box Blade.
A piece of cake now.
Now that's what good design and execution looks like!!!

Dan

Reactions: 2 users

PortTackFarm

Equipment
L3560 LE (ROP's) w/ LA805 FEL, LP RCF 2072, BB2572 and WoodMaxx WM-8H
Jul 2, 2021
The Ville and The Farm (KY)
A piece of cake now.
When did you place your order? I ordered back in late October and still waiting on my T&T Kit from Fit-Rite for my L3560 LE. Hoping I get an email soon saying it's shipping. I've got lots of land work to do to get everything ready to plant grass seed this fall. I knew the wait would be long but decide it would be worth the wait.

NorthWest Orange

Equipment
Kubota B2601
Mar 20, 2022
Oregon
When did you place your order? I ordered back in late October and still waiting on my T&T Kit from Fit-Rite for my L3560 LE. Hoping I get an email soon saying it's shipping. I've got lots of land work to do to get everything ready to plant grass seed this fall. I knew the wait would be long but decide it would be worth the wait.
Hi PortTackFarm,
You are one month behind me.
Ordered late September, should be soon.

RalphVa

Jan 19, 2020
Charlottesville
NIce job. Almost makes me wish I'd waited on the dual lever installation by the dealer and then wait for Top N Tilt from Fit Rite.