Tooth bar for bucket

KTuk4J

Equipment
B2650 Duetz Allis 6275 CAT D6 CAT 110B
Mar 2, 2020
NW OR
Still waiting for my Piranha Tooth Bar, ordered 5-13 said it would ship in 3 weeks.
3 weeks have passed. No word. Immediately charged the card after ordering.
Plus they added $52 shipping after PayPal calculated amount to charge card.

Point Wilson

Apr 22, 2020
Shelton, WA
Still waiting for my Piranha Tooth Bar, ordered 5-13 said it would ship in 3 weeks.
3 weeks have passed. No word. Immediately charged the card after ordering.
Plus they added $52 shipping after PayPal calculated amount to charge card.
Join the waiting club. I emailed for status haven't heard anything. 4 weeks +

PapaJ

Equipment
BX2680 - PFL1242 - RCK54 MMM - Fimco 3PH Sprayer - Trailer Mover
Apr 28, 2020
VA
Update received today. Ordered 4 May, sent email asking for update 4 June. Today, got an email that my order is in welding and will ship in 1-3 business days. So maybe I'll have it right after a few days of rain so that I can't go out in the pasture and use it on what I wanted it for initially. Eventually........I will piranah-ize some dirt.

KTuk4J

Equipment
Mar 2, 2020
NW OR
I've inquired twice about my order of 5.13.20, here are the responses.

Hi, thanks for writing,

I hope you day is going well so far. Your order is being manufactured in our Knoxville, Tennessee facility. The current turnaround time is about 3 weeks from the date you ordered it to get it ready for shipping. When we ship, we'll send you an email with tracking information on it so you can follow it. If you don’t see a shipment confirmation around this time, contact us for more information. Thank you for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Jini McDowall
Customer Service Associate

Good afternoon,

Currently we are running somewhere in the 4-4.5 week range, from the date you place your order, to get these out the door. Unfortunately, we are behind due to Covid-19 and its impact on us and our suppliers. We will send tracking information as soon as it ships out. Feel free to check back in with me at any time.

Jini McDowall

Point Wilson

Apr 22, 2020
Shelton, WA
I've inquired twice about my order of 5.13.20, here are the responses.

Hi, thanks for writing,

I hope you day is going well so far. Your order is being manufactured in our Knoxville, Tennessee facility. The current turnaround time is about 3 weeks from the date you ordered it to get it ready for shipping. When we ship, we'll send you an email with tracking information on it so you can follow it. If you don’t see a shipment confirmation around this time, contact us for more information. Thank you for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Jini McDowall

Good afternoon,

Currently we are running somewhere in the 4-4.5 week range, from the date you place your order, to get these out the door. Unfortunately, we are behind due to Covid-19 and its impact on us and our suppliers. We will send tracking information as soon as it ships out. Feel free to check back in with me at any time.

Jini McDowall

I was just wondering if they were still in business. No reply for my status request email.

PapaJ

Equipment
Apr 28, 2020
VA

PapaJ

Equipment
Apr 28, 2020
VA
Just got an email that my bar shipped. Ordered 4 May.

Orange4X4

Equipment
L2350DT with loader , 52" Taylor Way , Ratchet Rake , Land Pride post hole
Aug 12, 2018
Concordia, MO
I bought this tooth bar, no drilling.
Shipped from Washington state near Yakima. , right to the implement retailer in my home town.
$435.00 total cost.
No drilling required clamps on using 1/2" allen studs, they top them with acorn nuts to keep clean.
It's tempered steel also.

Attachments

PapaJ

Equipment
Apr 28, 2020
VA
Got it this afternoon, put it on, don't have much to try it out on since it's raining. Did try to pry up an exposed root in the yard, no go. Maybe if it ever stops raining I'll get to the hard packed dirt in the pasture. Now on to window shopping stump buckets.

Pirahna Tooth Bar 01.jpg
Pirahna Tooth Bar 02.jpg

KTuk4J

Equipment
Mar 2, 2020
NW OR
This is getting REALLY old and about to request a refund.
Doubtful I'll do any recommending no matter how well it works.
Still no notice of shipping.

Waiting since May 13th.... Worst customer service I've ever come across.

What are the doing still mining and smelting the metals?

UpNorthMI

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200, L3901, MX5800, SVL75-2, KX040
May 12, 2020
Up North, MI
Got it this afternoon, put it on, don't have much to try it out on since it's raining. Did try to pry up an exposed root in the yard, no go. Maybe if it ever stops raining I'll get to the hard packed dirt in the pasture. Now on to window shopping stump buckets.

View attachment 44587 View attachment 44588
Papaj, they do make light weight stump buckets for the BX, not sure how they will perform. I run a heavy duty version on a MX5800 with mixed results. When I fit that stump bucket on my track loader kubota SVL 75-2, it becomes a beast. The light weight stump buckets cost more than a full size 700lb version, I guess it’s about supply and demand. Good look window shopping.