Tlb 21

Reece

Equipment
TLB21
Jan 17, 2010
Portland,Or,US
I own a tlb21 it has a horn button and a fuse in the fusebox for horn. To my knowlege there is no horn. I was wondering if anyone knows where the horn wire would terminate (if there is one).

Also the headlight/instrumentlight switch is working poorly I must push on the lever constantly or thet go out. I figure the switch is going bad or has a bad contact. I was wondering the best way to get access to the switch.THANKS!

clucks

Equipment
b21
Mar 22, 2009
surrey bc
I own a tlb21 it has a horn button and a fuse in the fusebox for horn. To my knowlege there is no horn. I was wondering if anyone knows where the horn wire would terminate (if there is one).

Also the headlight/instrumentlight switch is working poorly I must push on the lever constantly or thet go out. I figure the switch is going bad or has a bad contact. I was wondering the best way to get access to the switch.THANKS!

Reece,

I own a 04/ B21, same issues...when I go to highbeam the instrument panel lights drops out, but work fine on low beam. I also am short a horn, and haven't been able to figure out where it used to be. There is a pair of wires that come up to the front in the headlight harness, one is hot with the key, but unaffected by the horn button. Let us know if you figure anything out.

Reece

Equipment
TLB21
Jan 17, 2010
Portland,Or,US
Thanks for the replys. I will keep looking for answers and post when found. By the way my TLB21 is a 02.
To clucks: I do know there is a couple of wires under the right side of the seat that are for working lights (Dedicated 15 amp fuse). Most don't come factory with these lights installed. I added them to the ROPS at front and rear light tabs with some inexspnsive lights that work great. I saw the extra wires that are with the front headlight wiring but like you say they are apparently not for the horn.

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
bstrom. I looked up all your posts. There was only 1 that you did not get an answer to. I don't know the answer to your question myself.