Titan pallet forks

potopaj

Equipment
M2301
May 14, 2017
Shafer
Hey all. I get my new B2301 next week and need to do some work right away with it. We are re-doing a 1900s farmhouse, and will be doing alot moving wood/drywall, orders etc.. I NEED pallet forks.

I saw on amazon Titan Clamp On Pallet Forks w/ Adjustable stabilizer for $149. It has good reviews on amazon (even a Kobota with pictures of it modded a bit) so I think it should work fine. Has anyone here had experience good bad or otherwise with it?

Thanks a ton!!

Southernfarm

Equipment
2014 BX25D
Jun 8, 2016
Southern MB
Use them all the time on my BX25. Don't use the adjustable stabilizer much. Easier to put on one fork at a time by hand. Keep the forks to be in line with the lift arms or further out and you will be fine. The BX won't be able to lift anything that is heavy enough to bend anything.

Sent from my Z850 using Tapatalk

jpf

Feb 26, 2016
butler, ga USA
I have a b2301 and a set of titan clamp on forks, they work for me.
but you do have to remember they won't pick up a super size load sticking out in front of the bucket.
two weeks ago I used my forks to lift and carry 9, 15ft. telephone poles [one at a time].
and move them 500 yards. I don't know how much each weighs but the tractor didn't have any trouble with them.
I have also used them to move my table saw, band saw, and other "stuff".
so yes they are usable and useful if you don't try to overload them.

MadMax31

Equipment
BX23S, 60" MMM
Nov 5, 2014
New York
They're good for light but larger objects. Your not picking up a pallet with 300 pounds of stuff on it.

I cut mine up and made a set of 3pt forks. Makes getting wood pellets into my basement easier. Although now Ive downsized to a BX, I may just retire them to the scrap pile.

Flienlow

Equipment
Kubota BX25D, Kubota U25 mini EX, SVL75,Landpride Grapple,Landpride grading scra
Mar 9, 2015
snohomish
I just got mine today, and wished I had not bought them. These things are HEAVY. Yes you can... do things with them, but you are not going to lift a bunk of Drywall and the BX is not going to be a fork lift. You can move about 2 railroad ties and that is about it, Not to mention these put way too much strain on the bucket There is an immense amount of leverage on it. I am afraid it will bend the bucket.

scdeerslayer

Equipment
MX5200DT
May 23, 2016
SC
With an already light lifting capacity, putting the load beyond the end of the bucket makes it even less. You'll be better off buying the lightest fork frame and forks that you can find.

alansz400

Equipment
B7500. FEL, Piranha tooth bar, box scraper, post hole digger, 3 pt. bucket
Oct 26, 2013
Loudonville OHIO
I just got mine today, and wished I had not bought them. These things are HEAVY. Yes you can... do things with them, but you are not going to lift a bunk of Drywall and the BX is not going to be a fork lift. You can move about 2 railroad ties and that is about it, Not to mention these put way too much strain on the bucket There is an immense amount of leverage on it. I am afraid it will bend the bucket.
My thoughts as well. I sold mine before I ended up bending my bucket. I did move a few light weight things with them and they work good for that.

MattN03

Equipment
2011 B3200, LA504 FEL w/B2366 SSQA conversion, BH76 BH, EA Wicked 55
Sep 5, 2016
KY
I bought a set from Titan's Ebay store and saved some money from their website. I've only used them once to pick up a pallet that had banded shelfing (not sure weight, but I couldn't push them by hand on my garage floor). It worked fine for that on my B3200.

GaltsGulch

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800, BX2380, and BX23S
Apr 14, 2015
Ranger, Ga
I have a set that i have been using with my L3800 for about 2 years now. They are about to be retired as I am getting an actual set of forks next week. The stabilizer broke the first time I had them on the tractor. The large screws that hold them to the bucket have bent the bucket up pretty bad just behind the cutting edge. You have to be really careful when scooping up a pallet and make sure that you are straight on or they will fold left and right on you and then you have to get off the tractor and re-align them. I have found that if you use a chain binder hooked over the top of the bucket and pull them pretty tight the forks tend to perform a bit better. Overall my experience with them has not been that great but I might be expecting to much from them.