Titan clamp on pallet forks

Forvols

Jan 28, 2017
Hawkins county TN
Will the TITAN 4000LB clamp on pallet forks fit over my installed PTB this is for a L2501? That's a good price they got on them right now. But I don't want to pull my PTB if I don't have to clamp on the pallet forks.

Thanks

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
since you already have a QA i wouldn't waste my time or money on clamp on forks, especially 4000lb capacity. You're not going to get anywhere remotely close to that capacity.

I'd suggest pallet forks with QA instead. This may not be the suggestion you were looking for...

Last edited:

Forvols

Jan 28, 2017
Hawkins county TN
Yeah I know I wont get 4K lift with clamp on or SSQA forks. But good price on the TITAN clamp on forks at the time. Not looking to lift 4k, BUT the 4k are more robustly built than the 1.5k forks. And with the sale not much difference in price. I cant afford a fork specific SSQA attachment either, so looking at options.

Just don't know if they would fit over my PTB so I could leave it in place vice remove to use the clamp on forks...I have called Titan and emailed waiting on their response.. But there is so much knowledge here thought I would ask.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
I agree with dirtydeed - -

If you have QA, you're SO MUCH better off with QA forks over clamp-on.

Clamp-ons stick the load SO FAR forward that you lose a lot of your lift capacity.

QA forks will be more expensive, but much more versatile.

I have clamp-ons for my BX, but I don't have QA.

PS --- you posted while I was typing......My Titans do fit in TWO spots on the PTB.

If you look at a picture of a PTB, there is a "tooth" that is shorter on both sides. My Titans fit there over the PTB, but it is a BX, not an L.....

PPS — this is mine when I had those same forks. Have since sold them to a buddy and got the 30” ones. Better fit for my tractor.

Last edited:

mikecrom83

Equipment
BX25D-1
May 31, 2017
Stafford, CT
since you already have a QA i wouldn't waste my time or money on clamp on forks, especially 4000lb capacity. You're not going to get anywhere remotely close to that capacity.

I'd suggest pallet forks with QA instead. This may not be the suggestion you were looking for...
Forgive my ignorance, I am following this thread. What is QA forks? I looked up the Titan ones that clamp on.

grandwazoo

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX5200 TLB, Kodiak box blade, wicked root grapple, EA pallet forks
Dec 12, 2017
Finger Lakes
$617 for 2200lb QA forks at Everything Attachments, Free delivery if you are 1000 miles from there plant in NC (Pick up at nearby freight yard).

TRA

Equipment
B2601, LA434, BH70, LP BB1260
Dec 17, 2017
Rock Hill
I have a 2601 with the PTB. My titan clamp ons just arrived. I can see if they fit with the PTB on, hopefully tomorrow.

TRA

Equipment
B2601, LA434, BH70, LP BB1260
Dec 17, 2017
Rock Hill
Thanks TRA, I would also be interested in your review of the clamp on forks. I haven't ordered mine yet.

I***8217;m not sure they will work safely.

If I place it over a short tooth, it clamps OK, but you are leveraging a very small area, the point of the tooth. Not much metal there.

If you put it over a large tooth, it wont properly clamp. It hangs up on the vertical clip on the bar, slightly.

Removing the tooth bar is only a 5 minute job. Im going to take mine off to use them.

I got the stabilizer bar version. Seems super solid.

Last edited:

Steve67

Equipment
B2601-fel, 60"mmm, 5' rear blade, balast box
Jan 20, 2017
St. Louis, mo.
Tra ,
Your tooth bar looks new , put it to work- scratches and dirt will make it more purtty . lol

kenmac

Equipment
B26 with hyd. thumb and 4 in 1 loader bucket and EA Grapple, but not the wicked
Dec 14, 2015
Pell City, Al.
QA 4k pallet forks made in USA are available for $495 from a guy in Huntsville, AL. Check Craig's list for there or Birmingham, Al. I'm waiting for a response to get hours of operation from him. Doubt they will be found cheaper, but they look good in the pics.

Forvols

Jan 28, 2017
Hawkins county TN
I got my Titan clamp on 4Klb pallet forks and stabilizer bar. Very well built. Got some brush cutting to do or just digging out with the PTB, remove the PTB put on the pallet forks and lift up the piles and make a burn pile. And some logs to move around in the woods. First I got to do some box blading on my road through the woods and along the creek in the bottom to access a field that is about 10yrs of growth since last bush hog session..I what to get that done before spring and hot weather hits.

mic214

Equipment
Kubota LX2610 W/cab brushhog, box blade & pallet forks
May 11, 2014
Colorado
I agree with dirtydeed - -

If you have QA, you're SO MUCH better off with QA forks over clamp-on.

Clamp-ons stick the load SO FAR forward that you lose a lot of your lift capacity.

QA forks will be more expensive, but much more versatile.

I have clamp-ons for my BX, but I don't have QA.

PS --- you posted while I was typing......My Titans do fit in TWO spots on the PTB.

If you look at a picture of a PTB, there is a "tooth" that is shorter on both sides. My Titans fit there over the PTB, but it is a BX, not an L.....

PPS — this is mine when I had those same forks. Have since sold them to a buddy and got the 30” ones. Better fit for my tractor.

@RCW,

What bucket hooks are those?

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
@RCW,

What bucket hooks are those?

Those are BxPanded bucket hooks. They’re removable.
2 are 5/16” grabs and a slip hook. Work well for me, but would use Ken’s Bolt-on hooks if did it over.
Ken is a member here. Good stuff.
Didn’t know about Ken’s products back then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk