Titan attachments pallet forks ?

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Welcome to Titan 😱
Ken, I very much doubt that any products you sell have weld spatter and wire stuck in and around the welds. I worked as a welder for many years in construction, fabrication shops and even underwater, and there's no way you could get away with such a piss poor job. Many drawings we worked off had specs for weld size, length, placement, weld rod or wire, undercut, spatter, and more.

I worked jobs where an inspector would spend days on site looking at every aspect of the welding process. Jobs where the steel had to be painted afterwards, like a bridge I worked on, could not have any spatter or wire left over. Those defects could/would separate from the parent metal at a later date and compromise the paint finish.

Reactions: 1 user

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
I love my Redline pallet forks. Went with 36” forks, should have got 42”
I like the Land Pride PFL4648 set I bought a few years ago. They're very well made with good welds, a decent paint finish, and the forks slide and lock in easily when needed.

2.jpg

Soopitup

Equipment
BX23S
Oct 25, 2018
New England
I have a set of Land Pride pallet forks and a Redline carriage.
The LP came with the tractor, so it wasn't packaged.
The Redline was shipped wrapped in heavy plastic.
I don't know the max load rating on either, but it's significantly more than my little BX can lift.
The LP has a larger carriage frame (wider and taller) so it's better for large volume/lower weight stuff like brush. Also less chance of something rolling back over the top if it's high in the air.
The Redline I got specifically so I could max out lifting capacity.

I was thinking about buying a set of 60" forks but the ala carte price ifor forks is almost as much as the complete frame and forks package.....

Dan
You could always look local. I found a set on FB marketplace instead of buying new.
Saved over $300 plus shipping.

trackman23

Equipment
MX4800
Nov 22, 2023
NC
42" seems to be a good compromise. I've had 36 and 60. 42 handles 48" deep skids OK.36" ,has 1' over can be tippy. Though nay depend on what you usually need to move.
Hint, get ALL the same sized skids..makes life easier. Also stack double high. Bottom skid,on ground is for the rain and bugs top one keeps your stuff 'high and dry',,also easier to get forks into.
Titan also sells a US made version of the forks which is what I bought to replace their super cheap ones which arrived with a bent SSQA plate.

I haven't used the US-made ones yet but I can tell you that they are well made and that it isn't worth messing with the low-end $250 set.

Amacron

Apr 8, 2021
Louisville
Titan also sells a US made version of the forks which is what I bought to replace their super cheap ones which arrived with a bent SSQA plate.

I haven't used the US-made ones yet but I can tell you that they are well made and that it isn't worth messing with the low-end $250 set.
That is what I purchased I spent the extra $100 dollars to get the USA version as you can see from the pictures they are crap. in the future I would never buy from this company again. Not if this is the best they can do. Evidently the USA ones don’t look any better than the Chinese ones.

trackman23

Equipment
MX4800
Nov 22, 2023
NC
That is what I purchased I spent the extra $100 dollars to get the USA version as you can see from the pictures they are crap. in the future I would never buy from this company again. Not if this is the best they can do. Evidently the USA ones don’t look any better than the Chinese ones.
Mine were scuffed up a bit too; I complained and they gave me a discount.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
The other part of this is we don't know where they're really made or by whom. Any company can stick a Made in USA label on an implement and tout it as such, and most won't get on the radar of the Federal Trade Commission even if they're practicing false advertising. Do I trust any Chinese company? Absolutely not!! One of the things I'll miss if Everything Attachments goes away are the plant tours where you see the implements being welded, and very nicely welded, in the plant in NC. There's no doubt where my grapple, box blade, land leveler or toothbar were made.

It's been my experience that you mostly get what you pay for. Why are HLA and Land Pride products more expensive? Probably because when they rate a set of pallet forks the rating means something because they tested their products, have certs on the steel used, have welders that can pass welding tests, and so on. All of that adds cost to the product, but you get a better product.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Absolutely nothing wrong with my Chinese (???) ones. Contact them and lodge a complaint. Maybe they can do something to make you happier.

Do a little research here on problems with Kubota loaders. Most every company has issues with "Monday mornimg" defects.

Dan

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
The pallet forks and grapple I ordered from two different vendors were not wrapped and I did not expect them to be. That looks a little beaten but not because they were not wrapped.

Dan
I bought a 28" (Kubota style quick connect) root ripper made by OX thumbs, in Carrollton, GA.
IMHO it did not need to be wrapped at all .....it is indestructible.
Shipped, carefully wrapped in multiple layers of styrofoam wrapping though.
Everyone may have a different standard for wrapping/packing.

Amacron

Apr 8, 2021
Louisville
I bought a 28" (Kubota style quick connect) root ripper made by OX thumbs, in Carrollton, GA.
IMHO it did not need to be wrapped at all .....it is indestructible.
Shipped, carefully wrapped in multiple layers of styrofoam wrapping though.
Everyone may have a different standard for wrapping/packing.
You unfor these obviously needed to be wrapped hence all the paint chipping off them. I watched numerous you tube video of persons who bought there they all came strapped on a pallet. I though that is how they going to come Not just thrown together

JLS

Equipment
L3901
Jan 2, 2021
Iowa
I also bought the Titan standard version with 42" forks. My comments would pretty much echo Hokie's in his post #11. I too kinda wish they were a bit longer, but so far they done everything I've asked.

Between the forks at 180Lbs and the frame at 138Lbs the combined weight is 318 pounds, and I think the forks are rated at 4,000 lbs (?) My L3901 can only do so much :)

I didn't know they were made in China, but there's no made in USA sticker on 'em so I assume they were then.

I got several followup emails from Titan wanting to know if I had any complaints, or if they met my expectations.

Anyway, I thought the workmanship looked very good. Maybe not perfect, IDK but I guess from my experience I'd recommend 'em.

Attachments