Tire retailer for older tractor tires

Tallahassee Kubota Man

Equipment
M5140HD/LA1153/LandPride RCF2072/DirtDog disc/RakeMaster grapple/Caroni tiller
Anyone dealt with online tire stores for tires? I need a 7.5L-15 3 rib front tire. I checked out farmtirestore.com and millertire.com. Farm Tire Store had the best prices though I'm sure they're not the best tires. The load rating is what I need. Tractor won't be used a lot so don't care about them being top of the line. I've found Goodyears locally, but for a lot more.
Thanks,
Mark

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I've bought several sets of tires off of different sellers on EBay and have had great luck, cheap and good quality, in fact better quality than local sellers. ;)

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
I'll second what the Wolfman said.
I just purchased (2) 6x12 R1s from a seller on e-bay, shipped to my door, for about half what the local dealers wanted, with a far larger selection to choose from.

Tallahassee Kubota Man

Equipment
M5140HD/LA1153/LandPride RCF2072/DirtDog disc/RakeMaster grapple/Caroni tiller
I've bought several sets of tires off of different sellers on EBay and have had great luck, cheap and good quality, in fact better quality than local sellers. ;)
Thanks Wolfman. I found several on eBay. They and FarmTireStore were around $80 per tire. Good prices. When I first started looking I was expecting to pay more.